September 20, 2017 by Alex Cohen
Apttus Revenue Management is designated a Strong Performer in an Independent Recurring Customer and Billing Management Report
SAN MATEO, CA – September 20, 2017 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Enterprise Contract Management solution provider, today announced that Forrester, an independent research firm, named Apttus a strong performer in The Forrester Wave™: Recurring Customer and Billing Management, Q3 2017. The report states that “Apttus’ billing management is compelling for customers of its other products” such as CPQ and CLM, and further notes that “customer references cited their love for the end-to-end solution across commerce, CPQ/CLM and billing.” Organizations transforming relationships with their customers has resulted in new and unique business models and therefore more complex billing requirements.
Apttus was evaluated among the nine most significant recurring customer and billing management providers. Evaluation criteria included, Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence. Apttus received the highest scores possible in the Invoice Management, Notifications Management, Integration & Extensibility, Implementation & Configuration, Usability of user roles/data access, Revenue Recognition criteria.
The Forrester report points out that the “effective dates of the new ASC 606 and IFRS 15 accounting standards are looming, in turn renewing the emphasis on revenue recognition and finance management.” Apttus began its journey into Revenue Management, connecting its leading Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) capabilities to a new Revenue Recognition solution in 2012. Today, Apttus is ready to assist companies with ASC 606 / IFRS 15 compliance and establish automated methods for managing customer lifecycle changes to what they’ve purchased (identified obligations), leveraging the Apttus Intelligent Cloud single data model and the suite of capabilities across Quote-to-Cash.
Capabilities for recurring customer and billing management are a part of Apttus Revenue Management.
Benefits of Apttus Revenue Management include:
- Product offering includes subscriptions, including physical and digital goods, professional services, milestone based services, and usage-based monetization models.
- Easier product introduction leveraging industry-leading matrixed pricelist capabilities.
- Usage based billing, metered and rated on any unit of measurement.
- Increased revenues and faster renewal cycles through automated customer life-cycle management. For example, auto-creation of a sales opportunity for a renewal considering the history of the account.
- Flexible account relationships enabling decoupling of payment responsibility and designated user results in Increased customer satisfaction.
- Order-to-Cash automation with order fulfillment orchestration, flexible invoicing, and revenue recognition.
- ASC 606/ IFRS 15 Compliance leveraging Contracts, Assets, and Revenue Recognition schedules.
“We believe the recognition in this Wave evaluation validates what our customers have been telling us. Business outcomes they seek are broader and require a fully functional footprint, not just stand-alone billing,” said Kirk Krappe, Apttus Chairman and CEO. “We are dedicated to our customers’ success by providing the world’s most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash solution, of which our Revenue Management capabilities are a foundational pillar.”
To learn more about Apttus Revenue Management, please visit the Apttus site.