March 14, 2017 by Alex Cohen
SAN MATEO, CA – March 14, 2017 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Enterprise Contract Management leader, continues to set the gold standard in growth, innovation and successful customer outcomes in every segment of its business. Apttus’ 2016 was highlighted by numerous landmark accomplishments:
- Exceeded revenue growth of 50% for the 4th straight year.
- Employee count reaches 1,200 for the first time in the company’s history.
- Signed over 100 of the Fortune 500 as Apttus customers.
- Managed over 16 million enterprise-level contracts for Apttus customers.
- Designated a leader in analyst reports from Forrester and Gartner in every aspect of Quote-to-Cash, including Contract Management, Configure Price Quote, E-Commerce, Order Management and Billing.
- Successfully implemented more Quote-to-Cash solutions than all other industry providers combined.
- Published Intelligent Quote-to-Cash, the world’s first book on the subject, authored by Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe, which became an Amazon bestseller.
- Continued to push the boundaries of Quote-to-Cash and contract management technology, introducing Max, an intelligent Quote-to-Cash agent, as well as introducing machine learning throughout its solution set. These capabilities are available for any customer across all CRM systems.
- Apttus acknowledged by one of the leading investment banks as one of the most promising and successful private companies in the SaaS industry.
“We are the clear leader in our industry, due to our unparalleled commitment to the success of our customers,” said Apttus CEO and co-founder Kirk Krappe. “2016 represented a significant step forward for our company. Not only were we able to transform how the biggest companies in the world run their business, but we were able to do so while continuing to grow as an enterprise-level company ourselves. We have set the stage for an exciting, fast-paced 2017 for the entire Apttus community.”
“Quote-to-Cash has become a foundational building block for modern, customer-centric business models and a step forward for all revenue operation processes,” said Leah Blessin, Managing Director at Accenture. “Accenture delivers best-in-class solutions to our clients, and Apttus’ position as a leader in the field continues to validate the trust and partnership we’ve built together.”
“In our field, we need fast, dedicated solutions that fit the unique needs of our customers,” said Keith Putt, Director of IT and Sales Technology at Precor. “Utilizing Apttus solutions, we have transformed the way our sales teams generate proposals and quotes, and pass the resulting benefits directly onto our customers.”
“Apttus solutions have been critical in not just transforming our sales operations, but also in making our event sales teams substantially more effective,” said Minus Tjeenk Willink, Vice President at AV Flexologic Americas. “Our participation in industry conferences is now even more successful than previous years, in part because our salespeople can provide quality quotes immediately, on-site.”
Apttus Accelerate 2017, scheduled for May 2-4 at San Francisco’s Pier 48. The event will create the largest Quote-to-Cash and contract management discussion in history. Information on recent product updates and much more can be found at Apttus.com.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Contract Lifecycle Management technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer’s interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.wpengine.com.