April 4 by Alex Cohen
Microsoft customers can benefit from the unprecedented innovation and value of the Apttus Intelligent Cloud
SAN MATEO, CA – April 4, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced that the recently unveiled Apttus Intelligent Cloud is now available for Microsoft customers. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is the only set of enterprise-level applications that encompasses and enhances every facet of the revenue cycle, making it the end-to-end solution for the largest and most complex sales operations in the world. Customers can now drive desired behavior by delivering prescriptive insights to everyone on the revenue team, across all channels, and significantly enhance Apttus’ category-defining Quote-to-Cash applications.
Microsoft customers can now utilize the most advanced and innovative Quote-to-Cash solutions available anywhere, including:
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ): close bigger deals faster with visibility into the latest product and pricing information, and the ability to quote quickly. Utilizing built-in analytics and intuitive workflows, salespeople and partners can discount smarter, run faster than the competition, and be easier to do business with— no matter how complex your business becomes.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM): bring visibility and control to the contract management process without standing in the way of revenue. Accelerated contract lifecycles keep sales teams ahead of the competition – centralized Legal playbooks and audit trails keep you 100% compliant.
- Revenue Management: manage the realization of revenue, order management, commitments, billing, and account growth, synced with your quoting and contract solutions with clear visibility throughout the process.
- Omni-channel E-Commerce: create a true omni-channel buying experience which ensures product, price and promotional information is always tailored, secure and up-to-date.
- Incentives: motivate the behavior of all sales channels with Deep-Learning enhanced promotions, commissions, and rebates that greatly increase revenues at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Quote-to-Cash Intelligence: give decision makers at every level a Deep-Learning powered tool that makes dynamic recommendations based on transactional data instead of static rules and allows them to take relevant, informed action across the enterprise. The top percentile of every sales organization can serve as a model for the entire sales operation.
- User Experience: use data and documents in Word and Excel as interfaces for Microsoft CRM Dynamics via the Apttus X-Author for Dynamics
Apttus Quote-to-Cash applications, as well as Apttus X-Author for Microsoft Dynamics, will be made available on Microsoft Pinpoint. Learn more at the Microsoft Envision conference, where Apttus is a Platinum Sponsor:
- Hear Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe discuss the Apttus Intelligent Cloud during the CRM session “Differentiating Customer Engagement with the Microsoft Cloud”
- Visit Apttus in Booth 318 to see a demo or schedule a meeting
- “Scaling the Dream Team: How to Increase Revenue and Results in 2016”: Sponsor Theater Presentation 1 (15 minutes), Tuesday, April 5 @ 10:15 – 10:30am on the Media Wall
- “The Greatest Application Connector On This Planet (Or Any Other): now Available for Dynamics”: Sponsor Theater Presentation 2 (15 minutes) Tuesday, April 5 @ 12:30 – 12:45pm on the Theater 5;
- “Sell More By Turning Your Direct Sales Team Into An Omni-Channel Machine”: Sponsor Breakout (45 minutes) Monday, April 4 @ 4:00pm – 4:45pm in Room 270
- Join InsideSales.com and Apttus for a March Madness championship event: don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with key members of the Apttus team: April 4th from 8-11pm, at Restaurant August (New Orleans), see booth staff for registration details
“Apttus pioneered the Quote-to-Cash category and introduced the world to end-to-end revenue operations in the cloud. Today, we’ve made our entire suite and newest breakthroughs available to Microsoft customers,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus. “These transformative tools give our customers unique advantages and allow them to focus exclusively on outcomes and increased revenues. We look forward to working hand-in-hand with Microsoft, as we have for many years, to bring these capabilities to new forward-thinking organizations.”
“Our customers are leaders in their respective markets and require enterprise-level Quote-to-Cash applications.” said Jujhar Singh, General Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM. “We are delighted to introduce them to Apttus’ Intelligent Cloud, which adds value to their existing investment in Dynamics CRM. Our customers can benefit from Apttus’ Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, and Revenue Management solutions.”
To see these capabilities live, and learn more about Apttus’ ongoing leadership in the Quote-to-Cash space, attend Microsoft Envision or Apttus Accelerate 2016, taking place at San Francisco’s Pier 48 on April 12-14. Apttus Accelerate will host the most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash and revenue cycle forum in history. Apttus, as the category-defining provider of Quote-to-Cash solutions, continues to drive the industry forward. Information on recent product updates and much more can be found at Apttus.com.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.