Drive Perfect Orders, From Plan to Provision
Agility and speed are mandatory in a dynamic communications world experiencing pervasive digitization throughout the industry’s commercial operations. Fierce competition, tighter margins, technology disruption and the commoditization of basic network services push providers to examine — and re-examine — their business processes’ impact on customer satisfaction. To provide customers with the best omni-channel buying experiences, modern solutions are required.
Integrate with PLM systems to shorten cycle time for new product introduction and gain the ability to manage and navigate large, complex, and fast-changing product catalogs.
Configure highly customized multi-play bundles with an advanced CPQ engine assisted by prescriptive guided selling. Support all standard and non-standard pricing models and enable contract-driven pricing.
Gain a comprehensive, real-time view of the customer to launch targeted offers and promotions. Decrease time-to-market with a single, smooth flow through the entire Quote-to-Cash process.
Ensure that your sales reps, partners, and customers can quote and order seamlessly via any channel, on any device, with self-service e-commerce and mobile enablement.
Create orders smoothly from a quote, contract or an asset, and automatically generate orchestration plans. Rapidly respond to MACD requests with rules-driven escalations and workflows.
Drive revenue with dynamic up-sells and cross-sells. Leverage the power of automation, analytics and applied AI to obtain actionable insights into revenue drivers and execute the sales process with greater efficiency and success.
Rapidly roll out products before the competition
Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) provides a sales and customer-friendly interface that fully supports the location awareness, asset-based capabilities required by today’s complex multi-site, multi-product solutions.
- Strategic multi-play bundles
- Self-service enablement with guided selling and E-commerce
- Enhanced shopping cart with site intelligence
- Support for standard and non-standard pricing scenarios
- Seamless transition from signed proposals to agreements
- Multi-channel sales support for partner channels, call centers and E-Commerce
- Aligned with telecom industry best-practice standards
Plug Revenue Leaks and Ensure Compliance
Most CPQ solutions for Telecommunications stop short of contract management. Apttus provides a fully integrated Quote-to-Cash offering incorporating its award-winning CPQ, CLM, and Revenue Management solutions to ensure complete visibility and compliance throughout the revenue process.
- Centralize regulatory documentation
- Integrate contract lifecycle management seamlessly with quoting and ordering
- Utilize automated workflows and approvals to avoid delaying deals
- Automated generation of standardized contracts
- Single consolidated contract archive
- Advanced workflows and approvals
- Support for complex multi-product, multi-vendor pricing and billing integration
- Manage existing contracts or create greenfield agreements in seconds
- Full contract lifecycle including workflow and Renewals management
- Centralized clause library
Provision the Perfect Order
With full visibility into order lifecycles and the ability to create orders from quotes, contracts and assets, it’s possible to reduce order rework and accelerate service delivery.
- Visibility into complete order lifecycle
- Integration with BSS and OSS
- MACD order handling
- Jeopardy management
- Rules-driven escalation and workflows
- Integrate with all BSS and OSS systems
- Handle MACD, make in-flight order modifications and efficiently manage order jeopardy