April 18 by Eric Dreshfield
Today’s business leader needs to keep their focus on moving business forward, on better serving their customers and on always driving growth for the overall health of their business. Come join the business elite – the leaders, achievers and innovators who are attending Apttus Accelerate on May 14-16, 2018, to network, discuss and collaborate on automating and optimizing critical revenue processes to achieve superior business outcomes. Register today so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from the best. Here are the top 5 must-attend sessions for Business Leaders.
1. Excelling in Digital Business with Groundbreaking Monetization Strategies – As companies embrace “digital transformation” and introduce “as-a-service” business models, the shortcomings of incumbent business processes and legacy ERP are being exposed. Wholesale ERP replacement is not realistic. However, process and systems changes can deliver real results. By improving monetization capabilities and reducing friction across the organization, progressive companies are realizing top- and bottom-line gains. Highlighting best practices, lessons learned, and survey data from MGI Research, Andrew Dailey, Managing Director, MGI Research, shares what leading organizations are doing to optimize their Quote-to-Cash processes and differentiate their businesses.
2. The Rise of the Conversational Enterprise – The ways we interact with computer software are constantly evolving. The consumerization of IT has brought about a new wave of conversational user interfaces and virtual agents. In this session, learn how Apttus Max uses a conversational interface to simplify your business applications by aligning with how and where your users work – through text, touch, or voice – to give you a more natural and engaging user experience. This session is presented by Dan Hopkins, Director, Advanced Technology Enablement, Apttus; and Assaf Gat, General Manager for Max, Apttus.
3. Developing & Executing a Digital Commerce Strategy that Differentiates Your Business – B2B companies need differentiated customer experiences, but often struggle to create them. Join Andy Hoar, CEO of Paradigm B2B and former VP/Principal Analyst with Forrester, as he guides us through today’s complex and digitally-disrupted commerce landscape, and offers invaluable insights on best approaches to capitalizing on digital commerce. Andy is a recognized expert in advising executives on defining and implementing digital commerce strategies with high market impact and ROI.
4. How to Measure the Impact of Quote-to-Cash Business Transformation – Automating the middle office with Quote-to-Cash technologies yields dramatic gains in sales effectiveness, sales productivity, customer satisfaction and compliance. What will be the impact in your business? This session shares quantitative data from enterprises that have undertaken this business transformation, and offers methods you can use to drive a similar evaluation in your business. This session is presented by Rita Hartman, Sr. Pricing Analyst, Superion; and Steve Kretchman, Vice President, Business Transformation, Apttus.
5. The Benefits of Integrated CPQ, Billing & Order Management – Configure Price Quote guides your sales teams to construct and optimize offers. However, if your sales and billing processes aren’t tightly integrated, your sales and service teams don’t have relevant billing and payment information at their fingertips when interacting with your customers. In this session, Lily Varon, Analyst, Forrester Research, will explain the benefits of an integrated Quote-to-Cash process and why it’s a necessity to support modern business models like usage-based services, professional services and subscription businesses.
Apttus Accelerate is sure to educate and inspire you. You’ll come away inspired with actionable ideas and new resources you can use to elevate your company’s revenue performance.