August 5 by Conga
We are very excited to announce all the latest new features and enhancements in the Conga Summer 2020 product release.
And for Conga customers, be sure to log into the Conga Community for videos and more detailed information.
- Online Contract Collaboration: An online user interface where you can comment and redline an agreement while staying within all the guidelines and parameters that legal has defined.
Online Contract Collaboration Shortens Cycle Times
- X-Author for Contracts Available on More Devices and with Auto-Update: X-Author for Contracts users now have a consistent user experience with the latest and greatest functionality no matter if they use a Windows or Mac machine. It also now auto-updates – no need to go to the install center for the latest and greatest features.
X-Author for Contracts Compatible on Any Device (Mac, Windows, Tablets)
- CLM Mobile Alerts via Max: Receive proactive mobile alerts from Slack, Microsoft Teams or the Salesforce1 mobile app when an agreement status changes with quick actions you can take right within the respective channel.
Proactive Alerts Help You Stay on Top of Priorities and Tasks
- TurboEngines: Microservice-based engines that allow you to manage complex pricing and quoting structures with hundreds of thousands to millions of price points, complex configuration rules, and a high volume of concurrent requests.
- Apttus CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers: Designed to offer a seamless user experience for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, Apttus CPQ now offers users a way to take advantage of the power of Apttus CPQ without feeling like they are in a different system.
Apttus CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers
These are just a few highlights of all the features in our Summer 2020 release. Want to learn more? Check out all the resources in the Conga Community here!