February 7 by Eric Dreshfield
Apttus Accelerate has been the Quote-to-Cash event of the year since it began in 2013. Just like Apttus, the company and its product offerings, Accelerate has grown and transformed over the years. Let us look back together and see how things have changed.
Accelerate 2013 – The Clift Hotel, September 9 & 10, 2013
• More people showed up than expected – over 600! There were so many that the fire marshal nearly shut the place down.
• The expo was in a hallway.
• Keynote speakers included Astronaut Jerry Linenger, Olympic Gold Medalist Jonny Moseley, and Apttus Co-Founder, CEO & Chairman, Kirk Krappe.
Accelerate 2014 – The Palace Hotel, June 16 – 18, 2014
• 1,000+ attendees
• Quote-to-Cash certification program launched
• Keynote speakers included Captain Richard Phillips was portrayed by Tom Hanks in the movie Captain Phillips; Salesforce EVP & Former U.S. CIO, Vivek Kundra, and Apttus Co-Founder & CEO & Chairman, Kirk Krappe.
• Gala was at the Exploratorium
Accelerate 2015 – The Palace Hotel, April 7 – 10, 2015
• 2,000+ attendees
• Apttus Community launched
• Keynote speakers included Former Los Angeles Lakers star, Magic Johnson; Co-leader of the first environmental expedition to Mount Everest, Paul Deegan and Apttus Co-Founder & CEO & Chairman, Kirk Krappe.
• EverString implemented Sprint CPQ live, during Accelerate!
Accelerate 2016 – Pier 48, April 12 – 14, 2016
• 3,000+ attendees
• Apttus Intelligent Cloud launched
• Keynote speakers included Matt Dixon, Co-Author of The Challenger Sale; Carmen Simon, Cognitive Scientist and author of Impossible to Ignore; and Apttus Co-Founder & CEO & Chairman, Kirk Krappe.
• Entertainment provided by Tainted Love and Jay Leno.
Accelerate 2017 – Pier 48, May 2 – 4, 2017
• 3,500+ attendees
• Apttus Intelligent Agent Max launched
• Keynote speakers included GuruGanesha Khalsa, President & Co-Founder, Conscious Selling, Inc.; Jeff Ma, member of the MIT BlackJack team that inspired the movie 21; a panel of women leaders featuring Tiffany Shlain, CEO Let It Ripple Film Studio; Jane Marie Chen, Co-Founder and CEO, Embrace; & Denise Restauri, Founder, Girlquake; as well as Apttus Co-Founder & CEO & Chairman, Kirk Krappe.
• Entertainment provided by The English Beat and Magician David Blaine.