ADOPT CPQ TOOLS TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS, GROW THE TOP LINE AND IMPROVE THE BOTTOM LINE
The biggest priority for any company adopting CPQ is to increase revenue, specifically profitable revenue. Making it easier to buy from and to do business with a company is the means to that end, but those efforts bring myriad challenges to be addressed:
In this moderated roundtable discussion, industry leaders describe how their businesses are addressing global challenges and offer advice on how others can do the same. Join them as they discuss:
- Increasing business pace and reducing errors simultaneously
- Connecting front-end customer engagement to back-end delivery and fulfillment
- Providing visibility into actual processes and behaviors
- Creating consistency across regional and divisional operations
- Incorporating acquisitions and facilitating other enterprise application upgrade or consolidation programs
- Meeting high and rising expectations of customers (and salespeople) for clear, easily accessible information
- Harmonizing sales channels, whether direct, distributor or e-commerce
- Abstracting logical configuration or preferred characteristics from technical configuration details
In this fascinating webinar, Nicole France, Vice President & Principal Analyst at Constellation Research, will outline the trends in the rapidly evolving market for CPQ platforms. Nicole will also describe how companies who are further along the digital transformation journey with CPQ are more agile and able to adapt to the current business and economic climate. Nicole will be joined by Jackie Palmer, Vice President, Product Marketing at Apttus, who wil I describe how the integration of Configure, Price, Quote and Contract Lifecycle Management tools is a better together strategy, where the sum of parts is greater than the individual pieces.
CAN’T MAKE IT BUT WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
We realize that you may not be able to attend at the time scheduled, but that doesn’t mean you should miss out on all the information shared during the discussion! After the session, we will make the playback available on demand. However, we do encourage that you submit your questions and comments ahead of time using the registration form so we can address them live.