January 29, 2016 by Apttus Corp
Predictions, critical next steps, role-specific perspective and pillars of success for the year ahead have been wrapped into one consumable report
SAN MATEO, Calif. – January 28, 2015 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the publication of a recent report, entitled ‘Top Sales Trends of 2016.’ The findings, collected within a whitepaper, provide the perspective of accomplished experts and industry luminaries in the fields of sales, marketing technology, lead generation and more.
These responses, including perspective from executives and media professionals such as:
- Jim Steele, Chief Customer Officer and President of Worldwide Sales at InsideSales
- Greg Kaplan, CRO and Managing Director at Bluewolf
- Nancy Nardin, President and Founder of Smarter Selling Tools
- Tom Taulli, Forbes.com writer
- Ford Williams, Enterprise Account Executive at ClearSlide
- Andrew Leigh, Vice President at Jitterbit
Numerous other experts and industry professionals also contributed perspective and analysis to the report. These findings, paired with expert insight from Apttus’ team as well as explanatory charts and illustrations, are now available to all. The study also detailed:
- The impact of predictive analytics on every aspect of the sales cycle
- More efficient prospecting and new business planning techniques
- New methods and tactics for pipeline and lead generation
- The utility of new sales tools, including recommendation engines and how they’ll affect your sales team
- Omni-channel sales and growth methodologies of partner programs
- Next steps for sales, marketing, and financial alignment, culminating in a ‘One Team’ approach
More metrics, graphics, and solutions to these issues can be found within this whitepaper.
“We’re proud to have built an entire customer community of forward-thinking organizations. Collecting the trends and predictions from both inside Apttus and beyond is how we’ve led the Quote-to-Cash industry for nearly a decade,” said Kamal Ahluwalia, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Apttus. “For the first time, we’ve published these details in an easily consumable report. These concepts will become, or already are, everyday business realities, and we want everyone within shouting distance of Apttus to join us, ahead of the curve.”
To meet with the Apttus leadership team, or learn more about Quote-to-Cash, register to attend Apttus Accelerate 2016, scheduled for April 12-14 at San Francisco’s Pier 48. The event will play host to the most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash and revenue cycle discussion in history. Apttus, as the category-defining provider of Quote-to-Cash solutions, continues to drive the industry forward. Information on recent product updates and many more can be found at Apttus.com and in this recent product announcement.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Quote-to-Cash Intelligence (Analytics), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.