October 2, 2014 by Robert Gonzales
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, is included as a prominent Contract Life-Cycle Management (CLM) vendor in the September 26, 2014 Forrester Research, Inc. report, the 2014 “Market Overview: Contract Life-Cycle Management”. The report, authored by Forrester vice president and analyst Andrew Bartels, details the state of the CLM industry: assessing trends and providing analysis that Apttus believes synchronizes with not only the brand’s long-term vision, but also with its recent additions to its solutions and client portfolio.
Apttus is specifically noted within the report multiple times, most notably:
- Recognition that Apttus has added buy-side capabilities that have attracted over 100 clients, which Apttus believes is a coveted and growing sub-section of the overall marketplace
- “ePurchasing Linkages,” benefits for legal departments, and the growing acceptance of cloud-based sales contracts are mentioned in direct relation with Apttus’ positioning
- The report projects a rise in the SaaS CLM model (including Apttus solutions) of 40 percent revenue growth, after experience 28 percent growth in 2013
- Consequently, the report also states that dynamics promoting SaaS for sell-side are “clearly spreading to buy-side,” expanding the overall market
- The report also addresses the intertwined nature of CLM with CPQ and Revenue Management, which tracks seamlessly with Apttus’ overall Quote-to-Cash offerings
“Apttus stands out with its proposal management offering using the same architecture as its CLM product and for its very tight linkage with salesforce.com,” the report states. The report also states that “Apttus’ Contract Management Suite has emerged in the past couple of years as one of the fastest-growing CLM solutions, especially for sell-side contracts.”
“As an early adopter of cloud-based CLM, it’s thrilling to be recognized by Forrester as one of the fastest growing CLM solutions,” said Kamal Ahluwalia, chief marketing officer at Apttus. “Our focus on the complete quote-to-cash process has made us the first choice for brands on the Salesforce platform and interested in CLM. As the essential nature of this field asserts itself, we’re looking forward to reinforcing that reputation.”
“Our solutions have provided a paradigm shift in automating the complete quote-to-cash process, are delivered as a service on the most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform, and drive greater business agility, revenue, and profitability for our customers. We are excited to see an increasing number of users all over the world benefit from Apttus solutions,” continued Kirk Krappe.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.