April 8, 2015 by Apttus Corp
EverString, a predictive demand generation SaaS provider, today participated in a unique demonstration during the keynote address of Apttus Accelerate 2015. Live, on-stage, and with no back-up options, EverString implemented Apttus’ Sprint CPQ solution, transferring their entire configuration, pricing, and quoting catalog to the Salesforce cloud. For many CPQ providers, this is a process that takes weeks or even months. Using the data-loading utility of Apttus’ X-Author for Excel, EverString’s archived data was instantly incorporated into the fast, efficient, sales-enhancing prowess of Sprint CPQ.
Over 2000 revenue cycle professionals were in attendance during this demonstration, each of them experienced and qualified enough to be awed by the rapidity at which such an intricate process took place. Knowing that implementation complications and timing are significant barriers that prevent many small and mid-size businesses from upgrading their financial processes, Apttus showcased its speed and utility with no complications.
In addition to Sprint CPQ’s capabilities, additional benefits of joining Apttus’ network include:
- Making the most out of your organization’s investment in the Salesforce platform: all Apttus products are built on The Apttus Intelligent Cloud, the world’s most trusted, agile and secure platform
- Immediate productivity via Apttus X-Author for Excel, included in Sprint CPQ, which instantly loads spreadsheet data in Microsoft Office directly with Salesforce
- Single-click installation, affordable and straightforward implementation and update management
- Seamless compatibility with Apttus’ contracting and revenue management software, as well as smooth upgradeability to enterprise-level CPQ as organizations grow
- The complete partnership of Apttus’ extensive support and implementation services, ensuring high user adoption and participation in the HappyCustomer program.
- Best practices from a connected community: all customers can leverage the Apttus Community Portal, providing access to hundreds of Apttus domain experts and thousands of additional users
- An invitation to Apttus User Groups and Apttus Accelerate, an annual user conference featuring dozens of in-depth sessions, tutorials, use cases, and valuable presentations featuring industry luminaries
“Today, EverString is one of the fastest growing providers of predictive analytics for B2B marketers, and tomorrow we will be even faster,” said J.J. Kardwell, President of EverString. “With clients ranging from the Fortune 50 to SMBs, we need a highly-flexible quoting solution that can keep pace with our growth, while also generating accurate, professional quotes to keep our sales process moving at maximum speed – that’s Sprint CPQ. We’re proud to be a part of Apttus’ demonstration and impressive vision.”
“It may have seemed like a risk to do an implementation live during the first day of our show, but the reality is we didn’t need any kind of safety net,” said Ben Allen, general manager of Sprint CPQ at Apttus. “We actually have done it significantly faster: this process is as intuitive and efficient as it gets. The result is our customers, no matter their size, can get straight to empowering their sales process.”
Sprint CPQ replaces spreadsheet-based, manual quoting with robust Configure Price Quote functionality, and ensures that sales teams always have the most up-to-date, accurate product and pricing information. The solution also helps representatives match products and services to customer needs, eliminate errors, and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Sprint CPQ makes it easy to grow deal size, speed up sales cycles, increase customer satisfaction, and maximize your investment in the Salesforce platform. A guided demo can be found on the Apttus site, and more details on scope, scale and functionality and free trial considerations can be found on the Apttus site.
EverString’s predictive demand generation platform helps B2B companies identify and engage with the best customer prospects. EverString’s customers range from the Fortune 50 to SMBs, and they rely on EverString to identify new target accounts, and to score prospects, using predictive analytics and applied data science. The company was founded in 2012 and is backed by investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and IDG Ventures. For more information visit www.everstring.com.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.