December 20, 2016 by Alex Cohen
Apttus to enable Energy Transfer to build more effective operational business processes that align with its cloud strategy and commitment to Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365
SAN MATEO, Calif. – December 20, 2016 – Apttus today announced it was selected by Energy Transfer as its Contract Management solution provider. Energy Transfer is a Texas-based master limited partnership that owns and operates one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States including nearly 71,000 miles of pipelines transporting natural gas, natural gas liquids, refined products and crude oil products.
Energy Transfer sought out a solution to ensure the correct billing and tracking of its contracts throughout a network of over 7,000 service companies. Apttus’ industry-leading CLM capability and flexible platform enables Energy Transfer to build effective operational business processes around a contract-centric business, offering many ways to engage, interact and meet the needs of individual service providers. Energy Transfer expects that Apttus will help solve its challenges by providing a flexible, accessible solution that Energy Transfer and its contractors will adopt to improve efficiency and accuracy of these processes while strengthening the relationships between all parties.
Energy Transfer expects the Apttus solution to help deliver the following benefits:
- Increased visibility to cost of services through digital rate sheets to automate the entry and verification of billing rates
- Increased efficiency in on-boarding new service providers
- Increase internal and external contract compliance
- Increased efficiency in the administration of quality control programs related to service providers
- Real-time monitoring of key project milestones, project claims, and other performance analytics related to Energy Transfer’s service providers
“Apttus delivers the most accessible, comprehensive, and innovative contract management solution with the largest community of professionals dedicated to quote-to-cash advancement and customer success,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO at Apttus. “Companies like Energy Transfer depend on Apttus to show tremendous impact in heavily regulated industries, while also delivering better experiences and outcomes to their own vast networks.”