June 17, 2014 by Robert Gonzales
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the availability and key capabilities of its E-Commerce offering. Designed to fully support complex products and pricing models across multiple channels on a single platform, Apttus E-Commerce allows brands to present unique user experiences that boost transaction volume and top-line revenue. Apttus E-Commerce delivers seamless buying experiences while harnessing configuration and pricing technology, all on the Salesforce platform.
E-Commerce is a key component of the complete Apttus Quote-to-Cash solution, fulfilling a need for organizations to connect directly with customers with unparalleled speed, visibility and control. Apttus E-Commerce also creates multichannel, customer-facing storefronts as part of the complete end-to-end sales experience. Leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform, Apttus ensures that all pricing, product configurations, quotes and contracts remain accurate and in sync. Apttus E-Commerce provides a comprehensive offering that incorporates a 360-degree view of all customer and partner orders while leaving behind the inconveniences and frustrations of other solutions.
“Our solutions have provided a paradigm shift in automating the complete quote-to-cash process, are delivered as a service on the most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform, and drive greater business agility, revenue, and profitability for our customers. We are excited to see an increasing number of users all over the world benefit from Apttus solutions,” continued Kirk Krappe.
Features and benefits of Apttus E-Commerce include:
- Product catalog that also includes services, bundles and accessories
- Customizable e-storefronts that allow for real-time updates to products, configurations and promotions
- A recommendation engine that fully takes into account users’ past transactions and purchases
- Ability to pursue abandoned shopping carts
- Enablement of multichannel lead sharing with partners
- Rapid deployment of promotions, merchandising options, new products and adaptions to market circumstances
- Streamlined sales cycles (including guided selling) with built-in upselling and cross-selling capabilities, boosting revenue by creating new opportunities and leveraging existing ones
- Scalability to meet demand, organizational goals and pricing complexities, including subscription management, shipping and intricacies and more
- Full visibility into contract terms and pricing across the enterprise
- Complete integration with payment gateways
- Embedded chat capability, providing live support between companies and customers to rapidly resolve issues
In addition, using Apttus E-Commerce tools, product catalogs, configuration rules, pricing strategies and bundles can be addressed via a central location for all channels after initial setup. The result is a customizable experience that encourages additional sales from first-time, return, and lifelong customers.
“Our goal is to allow our customers to interact with us in whatever way that is optimal for them. The Apttus E-Commerce platform will allow us to leverage the investment we have already made in Salesforce CRM and Apttus CPQ in a single integrated data platform,” said Steve Rakoczy, senior vice president of operations and IT at Neopost North America. “This will not only increase our sales effectiveness and speed to market, but our customer satisfaction as well.”
“E-commerce demands perfection,” said Neehar Giri, president and chief solutions architect at Apttus. “Building upon Apttus CPQ has allowed us to create an offering that covers the entire Quote-to-Cash process, adapts to any situation and remains usable for both enterprises and their customers.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.wpengine.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.