September 10, 2014 by Robert Gonzales
SAN MATEO, Calif. – September 10, 2014 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the publication of five new Ultimate Guides, a set of whitepapers that provide a clear and comprehensive overview of Apttus solutions and their business impact. Since its inception in 2005, Apttus has demonstrated the efficient, profitable nature of its Quote-to-Cash offerings. Equipped with these guides, the company now aims to educate key stakeholders and decision-makers on the value a holistic Quote-to-Cash process can bring to their business.
The Ultimate Guides are filled with key statistics and instructions related directly to Apttus’ primary solutions. Each solution is built from the ground up within the Salesforce platform, harnessing the power of the cloud to efficiently allow companies to move from the initial stages of a business deal to a finalized agreement. The individual steps in this process are now accompanied by recommendations from its associated Ultimate Guide, making the entire transaction smoother and simpler than ever.
The Ultimate Guides provide functional overviews of the following topics:
- The complete Quote-to-Cash process, the single link between top-line growth, bottom-line results and customer satisfaction
- E-Commerce on Salesforce, a guide to the evolving marketplace and the technical advancement that has made it possible
- Configure Price Quote, bridging the gap between back-end systems and customer facing tools, centralizing details and reducing inaccuracies from sales teams in the field
- Contract Management, a solution enabling 75 percent faster contract cycle times, resulting in over ten million dollars of revenue impact for the financial services industry
- Revenue Management, the key to accelerating sales velocity, eliminating errors and using customer insight to close deals effectively
“As the category-defining provider of Quote-to-Cash solutions, we’re dedicated to providing our clients the educational tools needed to bring additional value and effectiveness to their organizations,” said Kamal Ahluwalia, chief marketing officer at Apttus. “These guides have been created to make explicitly clear how working with Apttus can help them take another step to become faster, more efficient entities.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.