March 20, 2017 by Alex Cohen
Lenovo selects Apttus, the most effective CPQ solution available, and goes live in less than 4 months
SAN MATEO, Calif. – March 20, 2017 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash leader, today announced the live implementation of its Configure Price Quote solution at Lenovo, the world’s leading PC manufacturer and provider of innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology. Apttus CPQ reduces the time needed to complete Lenovo’s end-to-end sales quoting and approval processes from days to mere minutes. These strategic differentiations will allow Lenovo to focus solely on customer needs, bringing unprecedented value to their extensive network of buyers and partners.
Lenovo receives additional benefits from participation in the Apttus network, including:
- Streamlined and straightforward implementation: Lenovo selected Apttus CPQ and went live on the solution, starting with the North America sales organization, in less than four months.
- Automated delegation rules and streamlined deal approvals, allowing for a smooth process at every stage in the sales cycle.
- Dynamic pricing recommendations and configurations based on Apttus’ unique machine learning
- The complete partnership of Apttus’ extensive support network, including PWC, and implementation services team.
- Best practices from a connected community: all customers can leverage the Apttus Community Portal, providing access to hundreds of Apttus domain experts and thousands of additional users.
“Apttus CPQ will be critical not just in transforming our business and sales execution, this solution will also allow us to spend more time engaging our customers,” said Scott Ottman, Vice President, Inside Sales and Sales Operations for Lenovo North America. “We’re excited to be a part of the cutting edge of Quote-to-Cash technology and the many benefits it will bring to Lenovo.”
“Apttus is dedicated to delivering the world’s most comprehensive and innovative quoting solution. Companies like Lenovo experience not only tremendous and impactful results, but also better experiences for their own sales teams,” said Kirk Krappe, Apttus CEO. “Their success is a validation of both Apttus’ offerings as a whole and the unique value of an effective, enterprise-level CPQ solution.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Contract Lifecycle Management technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer’s interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.