July 20, 2016 by Alex Cohen
SAN MATEO, Calif. – July 20, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced that Chief Solutions Architect and co-founder Neehar Giri has won the 2016 Bay Area CIO of the Year Award, designated by the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Business Journal. This recognition is awarded to executives who, in equal parts:
- Excel at developing innovative solutions and setting a standard of technical excellence
- Drive widespread success for both their organization and its customers
- Manage effective, advanced engineering and product teams
- Prioritize company-wide value and customer needs
Neehar co-founded Apttus in 2006 and has served as its primary technical executive since that time. His critical role in the creation of Apttus’ outcome-based solutions has culminated in the development of the Apttus Intelligent Cloud, which introduces artificial intelligence and machine-learning capability to the company’s Quote-to-Cash footprint. Additional details of the CIO of the Year Award, and Neehar’s unique journey, are available here.
“This award is an acknowledgment of what we’ve accomplished as a company. Through the years, many have said we were trying to do too much, or run too fast. They did not understand that our growth, both as an organization and the solutions we offer, has always been driven by the needs of our customers,” said Neehar Giri, Chief Solutions Architect at Apttus. “Spending over a decade shaping our company and providing a best-in-class partnership to each of our customers, that is the real achievement.”
Since its founding, Apttus has established itself as the clear leader of the explosive Quote-to-Cash market it created in 2006. Today, millions of users around the world rely on Apttus. Customers benefit directly from Apttus’ dedication to advancing, modernizing, streamlining and accelerating revenue operations.
Additional awards and recognitions of this innovation include:
- 2016 Technology Innovator Awards: Best Quote-to-Cash Company
- 2016 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards: Best Product
- CRN: The Most Popular Salesforce Applications
- Novus CPQ Leadership Highlights
Apttus award and recognition information can be found on the Apttus site.