May 3, 2017 by Alex Cohen
Apttus showcases its industry leadership and commitment to customer success At Accelerate 2017
SAN MATEO, CA – May 3, 2017 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Enterprise Contract Management solution provider, today showcased its latest offerings at its fifth annual user conference, Accelerate 2017. The continued success of Max, the world’s first and only Quote-to-Cash virtual assistant, remains a highlight and example of Apttus’ commitment to innovation. Since launching in 2016, Max has been selected by over 20 enterprise level customers across every industry.
Max is a transformative virtual assistant utilizing a conversational user interface that will execute any command, taking away the hundreds of mundane, repetitive tasks that users typically need to perform in the revenue process. Max can also access Apttus’ machine learning to enhance the Quote-to-Cash process in unprecedented ways. Learn more about Max on Apttus.com.
Using any media channel, including voice command, text inputs, Skype for business, email or augmented reality (rendered inside Microsoft Hololens), Apttus customers can immediately benefit:
- Any task can be setup with Max and executed when the user commands it
- Max enables voice-assisted quote, contract, or invoice creation without the need to login into the application
- Max pattern recognition will recognize similar tasks and therefore preempt a user before even being asked to perform a task
- Max can prompt users to make decisions that are consistent with company goals, and give a “behavioral nudge” that makes clear how a product or discount recommendation will affect a salesperson’s commission
Other recent examples of Apttus’ leadership and innovation include:
- The release of a new series of performance enhancing Quote-to-Cash tools, Apttus Snap Performance.
- Integrated offerings with some of the largest tech organizations in the world, including SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Adobe, ServiceNow and many more.
- Designated a leader in analyst reports from Forrester and Gartner in every aspect of Quote-to-Cash, including Contract Management, Configure Price Quote, E-Commerce, Order Management and Billing.
- Signed over 100 of the Fortune 500 as Apttus customers.
- Published Intelligent Quote-to-Cash, the world’s first book on the subject, authored by Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe, which became an Amazon bestseller.
- Hosted Apttus Accelerate 2017, taking place May 2-4 at San Francisco’s Pier 48. The event will create the largest Quote-to-Cash and contract management discussion in history. Over 3,500 executives and thought leaders will attend the event. Max has driven over 900 conversations in the registration process of this event.
“Apttus has a long history of advancing revenue operations far beyond what anyone believed they were capable of, and today we honor that legacy once again,” said Kirk Krappe, Apttus CEO. “Max has demonstrated its value to enterprise organizations and Quote-to-Cash solutions continue to demonstrate their immense value. We are excited to share those results with the world at Accelerate 2017.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Contract Life cycle Management technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer’s interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.wpengine.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.