December 8, 2015 by Apttus Corp
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced its selection by AppNexus as its contract management software of choice. AppNexus is the world’s leading independent ad tech platform, providing technology solutions that enable and optimize programmatic online advertising.
Apttus Contract-Lifecycle-Management (CLM) is a turnkey solution that replaces e-mail based, manual agreement management with automated and robust functionality, and ensures that legal, commercial, and operations teams always have the most up-to-date, accurate agreement information.
Other benefits and capabilities of Apttus CLM include:
- Streamlining customer activity, making it simpler and easier than ever to do business with Apttus customers
- Increased contract visibility, compliance and efficiency through improved agreement creation processes, negotiation processes, and search capabilities
- Synchronization with Apttus’ X-Author tool, which allows users to use Microsoft Word as an interface for the Salesforce Platform, increasing user adoption, approval processes visibility, security, and more.
- Scaling rapidly with the most advanced cloud platform in the world, Salesforce
- Increasing the effectiveness of the operations team by shortening the contract lifecycle and reducing negotiation friction
“Our strategic journey started with a vision to streamline internal processes, decrease time to revenue, and improve the customer experience,” said Pablo Dominguez, Vice President of Global Business Operations at AppNexus. “As we executed our strategy, we identified the need for a contract management system that could help us improve the ease and efficiency that our customers experience in working directly with our Commercial teams. Using Apttus CLM, we will more quickly generate accurate agreements, streamline the approval process and automate the connection between our Commercial teams and their customers – which benefits everyone.”
“We are thrilled to be working with rapidly growing AppNexus, which is a leader in its field and shares our priority of customer-focused values implicitly,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “We believe that the benefits they’ll achieve as a result are a testament not just to the software, but to the people behind it and their emphasis on bringing the best possible experience to their customers.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.