December 21, 2015 by Arun Sharma
SAN MATEO, CA – December 21, 2015 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider today announced the availability of its Billing solution on the Salesforce AppExchange. Billing is a critical component of the complete Apttus Quote-to-Cash solution, providing a 360 degree view of your customers’ orders, agreements and assets, resulting in fewer errors, faster payment and happier customers.
Apttus Billing was recently recognized as a strong performer by Forrester in the Forrester Wave™: Subscription Billing Platforms, Q4 2015 report. Forrester representatives stated “Apttus runs on a mature and scalable cloud infrastructure in addition to benefiting from a common UI with Salesforce and inheriting many native SF object types and associated capabilities such as accounts and contacts. Apttus will be a good fit for B2B firms with complex usage-based subscription requirements who have already made a significant investment and commitment to Salesforce as a platform and have a vision for managing the entire quote-to-cash process under a single umbrella.”
Apttus Billing Key Features
Apttus Billing allows users to generate invoices for any product or service your customer orders, including subscriptions, hard goods and usage-based services. Organizations will be able to improve customer retention and responsiveness by ensuring that invoices are accurate and tied to installed products. Apttus Billing integrates with existing sales operations to manage Accounts Receivables directly through ERP systems, ensuring relevant details are always in sync.
Additional features of Apttus Billing include:
- Out-of-the-Box Integration to Quotes: leverage Apttus’ robust CPQ functionality to build your order and then use the same objects to drive recurring or non-recurring invoices
- Integration to Contracts: gain visibility into payment terms, special discounts and other contract details ensuring invoices reflect contract terms customers have agreed on
- Recurring Payments: generate and track recurring invoices, including usage charges, and automatically collect payments by leveraging our PCI Compliant integration with many supported payment gateways
- Renewals: automatically create orders and invoices while processing renewals
- Amendments: manage invoices for swaps, upsells, down sells, add-ons, co-terminations and true-ups
- 360° Customer View: give sales team full visibility into the customer’s history including orders, amendments, invoices, payments and balance due while generating high-quality quoting, proposals and sales documents directly from Salesforce opportunities
Comments on the News
“Apttus gives us the innate ability to link the entire Quote-to-Cash process together in one system,” stated Darra Wray, Senior Vice President – Finance, of Healthwise Incorporated, “We will be able to scale our operation and leverage the benefits of this great toolset at the same relative cost of our manual processes that were not scalable. The benefits of dealing with only one software set and vendor are innumerable. This solution will optimize our end to end sales support process and will allow us to keep the focus on the most important part of our business – our clients.”
“Billing is an essential component of the Quote-to-Cash footprint, and having our offering recognized by both Forrester and our customers as a strong and capable solution is a critical demonstration of its value,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “We look forward to working hand-in-hand with customers of all sizes to bring Apttus Billing to the forefront of every revenue realization conversation.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.