April 2, 2015 by Apttus Corp
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the hiring of seven new members of its executive team. Joining in advance of the organization’s upcoming customer conference, Apttus Accelerate 2015, these strategic new additions bring years of valuable experience and substantial expertise to their respective domains.
- Nagi Prabhu joined Apttus in November of 2014 as the Senior Vice President of Products and Engineering, bringing with him 25 years of experience in enterprise applications and databases, where he will oversee product management, development, and relation management teams. His knowledge and understanding of product management and engineering within startups, rapid-growth and Fortune 500 technology companies will allow him to successfully bring Apttus’ ever-expanding vision and footprint to market. Prior to Apttus, Nagi worked with CA Technologies as head of the Enterprise Mobility Unit, where he built a team from the ground up and delivered five differentiating products in a span of 15 months.
- Jeff Santelices joins Apttus as Senior Vice President Enterprise Sales, responsible for managing the Eastern & Central regions for Apttus’ Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) as well as leading Apttus’ global account team. Prior to Apttus, Jeff was SVP of Worldwide Field Operations at Webroot, one of the largest privately held security firms in North America, and has also held executive roles with TrackVia, Hyperic, and more.
- Brian Thompson is Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales at Apttus. Previously, Brian was Head of West Enterprise HCM (Human Capital Management) Sales for SAP. While there, Brian assisted in SAP’s transition to a cloud application provider. Prior to SAP, Brian spent over four years in sales leadership roles within the Commercial Business Unit of Salesforce including serving as the Area Vice President for the Southwest.
- Rahul Parikh is Senior Vice President responsible for all field Professional Services at Apttus. Prior to joining Apttus, Rahul spent 4 years at Zuora managing PS in North America as well as overseeing worldwide PS strategy and operations. Rahul has over 20 years of deep domain expertise running professional services teams for enterprise software firms.
- Barbara Competello brings 25 years of experience in global consulting and enterprise applications to Apttus, where as a Senior Vice President she will oversee services strategy, operations and professional services and partner enablement. Her knowledge and understanding of services management within startups, rapid-growth and experience working with Fortune 500 companies will allow her to successfully scale the Apttus service organization to support customers and partners across the Quote-to-Cash domain areas.
- Andre DeVeer brings 30 years of experience with strategic sales, enterprise applications, management consulting and business development to his new role as Apttus’ Vice President of Business and Sales Development. He has significant management and technology experience, focusing on helping Fortune 500 companies leverage solutions that deliver competitive advantage and stakeholder value. He has previously held roles at IBM National Sales, Baan, Red Pepper, PeopleSoft, served as Managing Director of Price Waterhouse Management Consulting and most recently held a leadership role in Oracle’s Enterprise Platform Strategy Group.
In addition to the new hires detailed above, Apttus recently promoted two current team members to the executive level:
- After seven years with Apttus, Prakash Jyothi, a founding member of the Professional Services team, has been promoted to Vice President of Product Success. His new role will include overseeing customer success, support, services, and work directly with product teams to help Apttus clients work successfully with their solutions. He brings over 25 years of experience with software products and solutions to the table, and prior to joining Apttus worked in the contract management space at Nextance.
- Nav Kalra joined Apttus in 2013 and currently serves as Vice President of Professional Services International at Apttus, focusing on the deployment of the Apttus Quote-to-Cash suite in EMEA, APAC, Latin America and other emerging markets. He has over 16 years of Cloud Services Deployment Experience, during which he has assisted many clients in transforming their business via end-to-end management of business critical functions.
Apttus is a provider of cloud solutions such as configure price quote, e-commerce, contract management, renewals management and more: critical business solutions that provide an unbroken funnel from initial quoting to revenue management, dubbed the Quote-to-Cash process. The company has experienced significant growth since its founding in 2006, and was recently selected to the Deloitte Fast 500 list for the first time due to its growth rate over the previous five years.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Quote-to-Cash Intelligence (Analytics), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.wpengine.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.