June 11, 2014 by Robert Gonzales
Apttus, a category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced Apttus Accelerate 2014, the Quote-to-Cash event of the year, June 16-18, 2014. Salesforce.com Executive Vice President Vivek Kundra will deliver a keynote about the Internet of Customers. Visionaries and thought leaders will gather to discuss the future of the industry with social, mobile and connected cloud technologies.
Each Apttus Accelerate speaker has chosen to share their perspective on the industry and will offer insight and practical examples with attendees. In addition to Apttus representatives, speakers include:
- Reality Works Group’s Anneke Seley
- Adobe’s SVP of Technology Bryan Lamkin
- DSV’s Rene Falch Olesen
- LinkedIn’s Koka Sexton
- Forrester’s principal CRM analyst Kate Leggett
- Gartner’s Praveen Sengar
- Josiane Feigon of Smart Sales Manager
- Captain Richard Phillips
- Additional representatives from previously announced companies such as Barracuda Networks, Ceridian HCM, FIS Global, IMS Health and others. For a complete speaker list, visit the Apttus Accelerate site.
Speaking topics range from deep dives into sales techniques, refining the customer experience, applying incentives effectively, and techniques to perfect the contract management process. The complete roster of sessions constitute the most comprehensive collection of Quote-to-Cash industry insight and expert opinions of the year.
In addition to the thought leadership being shared by the list of speakers above, Apttus Accelerate will also premiere the first annual Apttus Customer Excellence Awards. Six categories will highlight forward-thinking companies in the Quote-to-Cash space.
If you’re interested in learning more from this lineup of speakers and session leaders, registration for Accelerate 2014 is available immediately. Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit: https://www.apttus.wpengine.com/accelerate2014/
@Apttus #AccelerateQTC, #QuoteToCash Event of the Year! June 16 -18, 2014 at #PalaceHotelSF. Register Now! https://bit.ly/1qHUEUE.
- Learn about Quote-to-Cash automation: https://go.apttus.wpengine.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Forbes: “How Cloud Computing Can Bring the Voice of the Customer Back Into Manufacturing”
- Become a fan of Apttus: https://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- See customer success interviews: https://www.apttus.wpengine.com/customers/overview/
- View conference agenda and register: https://www.apttus.wpengine.com/accelerate2014/
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.wpengine.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.