October 28, 2013 by Robert Gonzales
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the company’s applications have been adopted by a record 500,000 users worldwide. Driving the rapid and wide adoption of Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash automation solutions is the ability to provide Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Management and Revenue Management applications as one seamless process. Typical quoting and contract management solutions are silo’d and require extensive integration between multiple systems. Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions and advanced deal management capabilities significantly impact revenue maximization through optimizing deals, improving enterprise collaboration and streamlining sales automation processes.
“We have been listening and delivering to our customers’ need for quoting, pricing, contract management and renewals to be managed as one seamless process. Past investments in legacy platforms and on-premise solutions have failed to deliver on their promises,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus.
“Our solutions have provided a paradigm shift in automating the complete quote-to-cash process, are delivered as a service on the most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform, and drive greater business agility, revenue, and profitability for our customers. We are excited to see an increasing number of users all over the world benefit from Apttus solutions,” continued Kirk Krappe.
Summary of FYQ3 Success
- Highlights for the quarter include additions of customers across a broad range of industries. New customers include ten Fortune 1000 accounts including a global mobile solutions provider, a rapidly growing social media company, and a leading provider of technology and services to the financial services industry.
- Apttus’ customer and industry conference, Accelerate 2013, successfully engaged over 600 professionals in sales, legal, finance and operations in a premier industry event dedicated to customer success and product innovation in quote-to-cash solutions.
- Completion of a $37 million, first ever, funding round from K1 Capital, ICONIQ Capital and salesforce.com. The investment signals the tremendous strength of the salesforce.com ecosystem as well as investor alignment with the Apttus vision and market opportunity.
- Apttus expands leadership team with world-class executives and industry experts in Global Customer Excellence, Professional Services and Marketing.
- @Apttus achieves record 500K users worldwide, is now the preferred solution provider for Quote-to-Cash automation. http://bit.ly/1av92L4
- More about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- Meet Apttus at Dreamforce: http://dreamforce.apttus.com
- See customer success interview: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
Apttus delivers category-defining software that drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Delivered on the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform, the Salesforce1 Platform, Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions increase sales and maximize visibility and control. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Proposal Management, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.