April 13, 2016 by Alex Cohen
SAN MATEO, CA – April 13, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced numerous innovations at its fourth annual user conference, Apttus Accelerate 2016. Apttus’ ongoing commitment to customer success and advancement of the revenue operation is taking center stage at the largest Quote-to-Cash conversation in history.
At the event, Apttus will showcase its newest developments, including:
- The Apttus Intelligent Cloud: Quote-to-Cash applications have never been more transformative and outcome-focused. Now, powered by machine-learning, best-in-class CPQ, CLM, E-Commerce, and Revenue Management tools maximize the behavior of your team and increases profits.
- Apttus E-Commerce: designated as ‘Visionary’ in Gartner’s recent Digital Commerce 2016 report, Apttus’ Omni-channel E-Commerce solution empowers customers and all channels to create larger deals and ensure product, price and promotional information is always up-to-date.
- X-Author X-Change: Apttus’ partners and customers can now share in a one-stop resource for all things X-Author: custom applications, fitting the needs of every type of organization, are listed in a public online directory. Branding, partnership, and marketing opportunities for X-Author sellers and users alike are now available and accessible.
- Apttus solutions optimize revenue cycles for every type of organization, as illustrated by recent testimonial from Rovi Corporation and many others. Over 50 Apttus customers, across all industries, will be speaking and presenting during Accelerate 2016. Each presentation will be available following the event within the Apttus Community
- Apttus’ entire suite of revolutionary solutions, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud, is now available for Microsoft customers. These applications are listed on Microsoft Pinpoint here.
During a one-of-a-kind live, interactive demo at Accelerate 2016, attendees experienced the power of artificial intelligence inside of the Apttus Intelligent Cloud. In this demo, Apttus was able to leverage internal as well as external data to predict a likely opportunity, and create the most beneficial deal to the company, sales rep, and buyer. During this demo, Apttus was able to illustrate how a customer could:
- Find a new, previously unearthed opportunity.
- Determine the ideal price, ensuring proper margins for the company while creating a bundle that gives customers the best price.
- Suggest products that would ensure the most success for the customer, including all necessary support and services.
- Avoid approvals, getting the quote routed faster.
- Maximize compensation for sales representatives.
“Apttus Accelerate is the go-to destination for anyone invested in impact, innovation and speed within the revenue operation. This is the perfect opportunity to unveil our latest advancements,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus. “As the first and best name in Quote-to-Cash, it is our responsibility to drive the industry forward. These offerings, and the revolutionary capability of the Apttus Intelligent Cloud, deliver successful outcomes and unprecedented efficiency to our customers.”
Apttus Accelerate 2016, the most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash and revenue cycle forum ever held, is taking place now, at San Francisco’s Pier 48 from April 12-14. At the event, thought leaders in the Quote-to-Cash space will discuss the impact and future of revenue-focused cloud technologies. Featuring tracks designed specifically for legal, IT, finance, CRM administration, and sales operation professionals, Accelerate 2016 attendance is essential for anyone with an interest in improving their organization’s mission-critical business processes. To follow along in the conversation, use the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. Additional details on recent product updates and much more can be found at Apttus.com.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.