- This event has passed.
Circles of Success EMEA
September 26, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
If you’ve not previously attended this event, the day is a mix of product and expert updates plus two round table “Circles of Success” designed to provide customers with a rare opportunity to share and leverage each other’s experiences with fellow Apttus customers. These are live group discussions (not speaker sessions). They will be unscripted, consultative in nature and moderated by Apttus experts.
When: Tuesday 26 September 2017. 10:00 AM (optional training) or 12:00 PM for Apttus & customer sessions.
Where: Apttus, Tower 42, Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1 HQ. A few minutes walk from Liverpool Street and Bank stations.
Who: Apttus customers from across Europe.
Why: Our goal for this free of charge event is to bring customers together for updates on your Apttus solutions and to share best practices, answer questions and network.
10:00-12:00: (optional) Training session focusing on popular topics including:
- X-Author and how to template best practices
- CLM/CPQ tips and tricks
The main event starts from 12:00 – 17:00:
12:00 – 12:30 Arrival, lunch* and networking with peers.
12:30 – 17:00 The afternoon agenda will include;
- Product Roadmap update and live demos
- CPQ and CLM Metrics and KPIs – Measuring your Effectiveness – interactive customer and Apttus roundtable
- Installing free Apttus KPI and Adoption dashboards
- Ask the Expert with Apttus Professional Services
- Maximizing value with Technical Support and Managed Services – best practice and lessons learned
Option 1: Business Stream: Readiness and Change Management for implementing Apttus Solutions – interactive customer and Apttus roundtable
Option 2: Technical/Admin Stream: Best practice admin and upgrades with Apttus technical experts – demos plus interactive customer and Apttus roundtable
- Roundtable Q&A and road to Dreamforce
- Wrap up and (optional) Happy Hour
- To Register: Please email Diane Sutton on email@example.com to secure your place.