Managing your Quote-to-Cash Solution for You
Apttus Application Management Support is a great way to offload ongoing application maintenance activities to Apttus and benefit from trusted advice and guidance from our industry and product experts. Customers who utilize multi-year Application Management Support have:
- Increased business agility
- Achieved ROI faster
- Lowered their total cost of ownership
- Been empowered to support more innovative uses of Apttus
- Successfully deployed multiple product roll-outs
- Increased user adoption
Apttus Application Management support provides ongoing application maintenance activities for you including:
- Maintenance of existing features/functionality
- Implementation of new features/ functionality
- Modeling of your products
- Workflow changes
- New release management
- Creation of custom reports and dashboards
- CRM System (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.), and Apttus system administration tasks
- Implementation documentation
- Related sandbox testing
- Template creation and maintenance
- Best practice guidance and coaching
Your Application Management Support Team
The Application Management Support team is comprised of highly trained Apttus resources who are experts in Apttus products, CRM systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and successful enterprise software implementations.
Your Apttus Application Management team includes:
Functional Consultants: Specialize in requirements gathering, and solution consultation and implementation.
Product Modelers: Specialize in setting-up your product and pricing models.
Configuration Engineers: Specialize in system level configurations including workflow rules, templates and configuration settings.
Developers: Specialize in complex code development such as pricing call-backs, and for Salesforce users, Apex coding, and Visual Force page creation and maintenance.
QA Engineers: Specialize in creating use cases, thoroughly testing designed solutions, and application and configuration changes.