May 17 by Zack Alspaugh
But that was the keynote stage, and that was the morning. Afternoons were dedicated to breakout sessions, customer success stories, thought leadership and insightful best practices. Here is a quick rundown of Day 2’s top sessions.
1. Achieving Competitive Advantage with a Subscription-based Revenue Model
2. Measuring the Impact of Your Quote-to-Cash Business Transformation
3. Transforming Your Buy-Side Supplier Contracts
4. Creating a Framework for Effective Build vs Buy Decisions
Every IT project begins with a question: Should we acquire the technology we need or build it ourselves. Kevin McBride, Director of Worldwide Sales Data Management at HP Inc. walked the audience of how his team evaluated the build vs buy decision and ultimately why they chose Apttus.
5. Effective Techniques for Setting Up Legal Plabooks
Creating a digital legal playbook is a key benefit of Contract Lifecycle Management technology, but setting it up can be a challenge. Erin Long of, ECM Business Consulting Manager at Nike gave practical advice for documenting and implementing aspects of contract automation including templates, clauses, conditions, formatting and more. Long recommended focusing on what matters most, standardizing clause libraries and ensuring the attorney’s and business units are collaborating. By doing so at Nike, they were able to better protect the company’s interests, increase scalability, and improve negotiation positions.