September 6 by Vijay Shah
The Indian pharmaceuticals market is the third largest in volume, and thirteenth in terms of the value, of the world-wide, pharmaceuticals market, according to a report by Equity Master. India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally, accounting for 20% of the global volume of generic drugs. This represents a certain level of impact on human life. This also represents a significant potential impact on companies choosing to do business with the Indian pharmaceutical companies. Lex Witness, India’s first magazine on legal and compliance affairs is hosting the 6th annual Pharma Legal & Compliance Summit on October 6, 2017, in Mumbai, at the NOVOTEL Hotel. Here’s 5 reasons why you should attend.
1. Reaffirm your industry knowledge and leadership position by attending the Pharma specific legal event.
2. Strengthen your current business connections and build new ones. Events provide an environment where you can network with your peers and learn the best practices in business.
3. Update yourself with latest and most advanced solutions available in market and understand how they can help you excel in your business.
4. Hear from the industry experts and learn from their success stories.
5. Panel discussions over diverse topics involving attendees where you can share your thoughts and concerns with your peers.
Looking for more information about the 6th Annual Pharma Legal and Compliance Summit? Take a look at what the Summit Chair, Debolina Partap has to say in her message from the Summit Chair’s desk. Wondering who will be speaking at PLCS? Check out this list.