March 26 by Eric Dreshfield
Sellers today have to be knowledgeable about more products, more solutions, and more industries than ever before all while coordinating with an expanding set of internal stakeholders, complying with regulatory requirements, and mastering a myriad of technology tools. Hundreds of the sales elite – leaders, closers, and revenue drivers – are all preparing to join us in San Francisco at Apttus Accelerate on May 14-16, 2018, to network, discuss and collaborate on the most pressing issues facing selling organizations today. Register today so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from the best. Here are the top 5 must-attend sessions for sales executives.
1. Reinvent the Way You Sell with Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Over the next decade, Artificial Intelligence (AI) won’t replace sales managers, but sales managers who use AI will replace those who don’t. In this session, hear innovative sales leaders describe how their organizations have capitalized on the power of natural language processing, machine learning, and conversational user experiences to streamline their global practices and increase sales efficiency, margins, and revenue. This session is presented by Jack Borland, Sales Operations Manager, Wolters Kluwer; and Assaf Gat, General Manager, Applied AI, Apttus.
2. Enterprise Selling & Buying Has Changed. Can Your Company Keep-Up? – Go-to-market strategies have changed and modern Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tools must evolve to support those needs. Join Brion Schweers, GM of Apttus CPQ to learn what the latest trends are and how Apttus CPQ helps you to adapt to and take advantage of these new trends.
3. Selling and Managing Subscription Products – Subscription products have become a growing portion of many companies’ top-line revenue. However, subscription products introduce new challenges around packaging, pricing and renewals. Learn how one enterprise has overcome these challenges and hear the results of their transformation. This session is presented by Raj Srinivasan, Director, Sales Business Applications, Zscaler; and Dennis Tran, Senior Sales Engineer, Apttus.
4. The Benefits of Integrated CPQ and Contract Management – Configure Price Quote (CPQ) can produce perfect quotes quickly, and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) ensures your Legal department and commercial teams are on top of sales contracts. But what happens if you connect the two systems and allow them to work from a single data model? Learn how to speed up deal throughput, tighten revenue assurance and improve forecasting all at once. This session is presented by Michelle Asselin, Director, Deal and Contract Management, Rogers Communications.
5. Overcome Channel Conflict & Accelerate Sales with Digital Commerce – With changing B2B buyer expectations, offering a self-service e-commerce ordering option is a must to compete and win today. Hear how digital commerce is helping sales leaders overcome channel conflict and accelerate sales with pricing and discounting consistency, generating leads for upsell opportunities, and empowering customers, sales, and channel partners with the ease, speed, and convenience of ordering and quoting from a unified digital experience. This session is presented by Todd Browning, VP and GM, E-Commerce, Apttus; and Lin Shearer, Director of Product Marketing, E-Commerce, Apttus.
Apttus Accelerate is sure to educate and inspire you. You’ll come away inspired with actionable ideas and new resources you can use to elevate your company’s revenue performance.