April 13 by Eric Dreshfield
CIOs and their teams do much more than make the technology work. You also need to understand the emerging technologies and trends that will have the greatest impact on your business, then learn how to obtain and deploy them. Winning IT Executives see beyond the horizon to understand what their businesses will need now and in the future. Learn with other eagle-eyed IT experts to get a full understanding of the technology trends that matter for you. Hundreds of the IT elite – leaders, leaders, and innovators – will be joining us in San Francisco at Apttus Accelerate on May 14-16, 2018, to network, discuss and collaborate on the most pressing issues across facing IT departments today. Register today so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from the best. Here are the top 5 must-attend sessions for IT professionals.
1. Readiness and Change Management for Implementing Apttus Middle Office Solutions – Learn how to prepare your organization for Middle Office business transformation including people, processes and technology. In this session, we’ll share best practices for communications, training, hyper-care support, gaining user adoption, and business alignment. This session is presented by Susan Wolski, Senior Director, Medical and GPO Contracting Center of Excellence, Cardinal Health; and Stephanie Bailey, Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Apttus.
2. How to Measure the Impact of Quote-to-Cash Business Transformation – Automating the middle office with Quote-to-Cash technologies yields dramatic gains in sales effectiveness, sales productivity, customer satisfaction and compliance. What will be the impact in your business? This session shares quantitative data from enterprises that have undertaken this business transformation, and offers methods you can use to drive a similar evaluation in your business. This session is presented by Rita Hartman, Sr. Pricing Analyst, Superion; and Steve Kretchman, Vice President, Business Transformation, Apttus.
3. The Rise of the Conversational Enterprise – The ways we interact with computer software are constantly evolving. The consumerization of IT has brought about a new wave of conversational user interfaces and virtual agents. In this session, learn how Apttus Max uses a conversational interface to simplify your business applications by aligning with how and where your users work – through text, touch, or voice – to give you a more natural and engaging user experience. This session is presented by Dan Hopkins, Director, Advanced Technology Enablement, Apttus; and Assaf Gat, General Manager for Max, Apttus.
4. Developing & Executing a Digital Commerce Strategy that Differentiates Your Business – B2B companies need differentiated customer experiences, but often struggle to create them. Join Andy Hoar, CEO of Paradigm B2B and former VP/Principal Analyst with Forrester, as he guides us through today’s complex and digitally-disrupted commerce landscape, and offers invaluable insights on best approaches to capitalizing on digital commerce. Andy is a recognized expert in advising executives on defining and implementing digital commerce strategies with high market impact and ROI.
5. Best Practices for Seamlessly Integrating a Middle Office Platform Within Your Ecosystem – The middle office is the functional area between your front-office CRM system and your back-office ERP system. At the core of the middle office is the Quote-to-Cash process. In this session, we’ll share best practices for integrating your middle office with your existing IT environments. Hear our recommendations for ensuring integration security, quality, and performance to maximize your success. This session is presented by Tyler Fedun, Manager, IT Applications, Energy Transfer Partners; and Naveen Kumar, Regional VP, Technology, Apttus.
Apttus Accelerate is sure to educate and inspire you. You’ll come away inspired with actionable ideas and new resources you can use to elevate your company’s revenue performance.