The Salesforce World Tour London is back and it’s going to be bigger than ever, with over 6,500 visitors and live solutions from the world’s leading cloud computing companies in the world, this event is definitely one not to be missed.
We’ve put together a quick guide on how to get the most out of your short time at the Salesforce World Tour London with Apttus. Learn new ways you can maximise your Salesforce investment, improve customer engagement, or simply have a good time:
1. The Apttus Lounge – There’s something new for everyone to enjoy. For the first time in Salesforce event history Apttus have been offered a space called the “Apttus Lounge” in the centre of all the action of the breakout sessions. Head down to the Apttus Lounge with your Apttus tokens to get the chance to create your own T-shirt onsite! Did I mention there will be free food?
2. Visit our Partner Excellence Zone
– Formerly the Boulevard Bar and Grill, for free food and drink throughout the day. Relax, refuel and and network with other attendees. Also don’t miss the excitement of our Happy Hour taking place from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Register now
for more details.
3. Attend our Partner Theatre Session – This session will be filled with information, entertainment games and prizes. Join this session to enjoy our Apttus edition of “Deal or No Deal” with our Strategic Alliance Managers.
Time: 1:30 PM – 1:50 PM in the Partner Theatre
4. Attend “Delighting Your Customers and Growing Revenue Like Salesforce“
– Everybody knows that being easy to do business with is a critical part of creating (and keeping) your customers happy. But achieving a frictionless sales process can be a challenge for even the most innovative companies, like Salesforce, who recently transformed their quoting and contract management process on Salesforce1. Join Apttus, EVP Sales and Marketing, Kamal Ahluwalia, alongside Salesforce special guest, Emmanuel Poulin, Senior Director of EMEA Revenue Operations, to learn how the $5B SaaS leader drove renewals, introduced innovative new technologies like digital commerce, mobile apps and analytics, and increased ease-of-business and customer satisfaction.
Time: 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM in Capital Suite 14-16
5. Attend “Welcome to the Customer Success Platform for Financial Services“
– A perfect storm of trust and technology change is reshaping client expectations and the competitive landscape in financial services. Salesforce is helping financial services customers to evolve from a simple transactional relationship to a deeper relationship with clients that is improving customer satisfaction and retention. Hear from our customer PayPal as they discuss how Apttus X-Author is helping them re-imagine their customer journey.
6. Visit Our Booth
– As a Platinum sponsor, why not visit us at Booth 106 and get a demo from a Quote-to-Cash expert, and find out how you can extend your Salesforce investment.
7. Schedule a Meeting – Engage in a one-on-one chat with an Apttus Quote-to-Cash expert to discuss in more detail ways to improve your sales effectiveness inside Salesforce. Schedule a meeting today!
8. Last but not Least, Follow Us on Twitter – Tune in to the @Apttus Twitter Feed for the latest announcements, prizes, photos and updates at #SalesforceWorldTour.
Apttus will be onsite to give you one full day of information but a lifetime worth of innovation and growth. We look forward to seeing you onsite at the London ExCel Centre May 21.
To learn more about Apttus @ Salesforce World Tour London, visit https://www.apttus.wpengine.com/SF1EMEA/salesforce-world-tour-london/