October 10 by Michael Dunne
There are five good reasons to participate in Monetize 8:
1. Monetize 8 covers issues of the highest importance to the corporate world today: Undertaking Digital Transformation; Implementing New Business Models; and Pursuing Monetization Strategies. There will be executive interviews, case studies, panels, quantitative analysis and insightful presentations on innovation in digital business, machine learning and monetization, by experts and business leaders. For example, attendees will hear case studies on leading firms like GE Digital, eBay and Workday, with initiatives such as subscription management, “as a business” services transformation and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) automation.
2. Apttus’ Chief Revenue Officer, Kamal Ahluwalia: Kamal will be speaking on digital transformation, new business models, and on how Apttus is delivering Quote-to-Cash solutions that empower enterprises to achieve optimal business outcomes. Ahluwalia is a seasoned veteran of the IT industry, having held numerous executive positions in Silicon Valley firms, including Oracle and Apple. Attendees will gain unique strategic perspective on how innovation is transforming ways of doing business, from digital commerce and subscription management to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
3. The MGI analyst team: MGI analysts are recognized experts in understanding and explaining key trends in monetization today and the business impact of technology on enterprise – notably enabling digital business. The MGI team consists of analysts with extensive backgrounds in IT industry research, operations and investment research, from companies like Gartner, Morgan Stanley, and Soundview Technology Group. The MGI team has developed extensive databases on the challenges that enterprises anticipate in digital transformation, and on what systems are being replace and when, that underpin and inform their research and presentations.
4. There are rich networking opportunities: With a unique set of audiences, encompassing corporate executives of leading enterprises, willing to share their experiences and insights on monetization strategies and digital transformation, as well as CIOs, IT professionals, investors, industry and financial analysts, you can network to your heart’s content. Simply put, the conference attendees, panelists and guest speakers are at the forefront of innovating new ways of doing business.
5. An amazing venue: The chance to enjoy a first-class event at the New York Academy of Sciences, in the 7 World Trade Center building. This location is in historic Lower Manhattan and the Financial District, by Wall Street and world-renown architectural works, including the Freedom Tower and the Oculus.