October 14 by Zack Alspaugh
Now that day one of DF14 is in the books and you’ve already seen several sessions you were itching to attend, ran into all sorts of colleagues, networked, pitched, partied, and had your badge scanned two million times, you’re ready to do what’s really important at Dreamforce – collect free swag! Here is a rundown of Dreamforce’s best giveaways:
10. DocuSign is handing out fresh pressed juice, with three tasty options: Greens (for the Kale lovers), Citrus, and the crowd favorite Vanilla Almond. This is a tasty and critical giveaway for anyone who took full advantage of day one’s amazing party schedule.
9. Jitterbit is giving away earbuds in these eye-popping cases. You can never have enough headphones!
8. D & B takes the award for most creative giveaway, handing out bottles of branded hot sauce. I’ve already put it on a sandwich a Green Zone taco, and my scrambled eggs this morning. It’s delicious.
7. Etherios has a vending machine chalk-full snacks and branded goodies. Too many awesome choices to pick from.
6. Intacct is giving away a 3D printer, each day of Dreamforce. This might be the best giveaway of them all, because if you don’t find what you want on the expo floor, you can print your own!
5. Accenture is handing out free Jawbones, wearable fitness trackers, to anyone in healthcare and life sciences. Their booth is tucked away in the Industry Zone in Moscone South. There, they are displaying a live leaderboard of Dreamforce attendees who are logging the most steps with their new wearable devices. I hooved it for over 5,000 steps yesterday afternoon and came nowhere near making the list.
4. The TAS group is giving away an iPad mini which I intend on winning so I can play many many hours of Candy Crush.
3. LiveOps is raffling off a chance to ride in a Formula 1 race car. The half-day experience will definitely blow your hair back.
2. Mulesoft is one-upping the free swag game by giving away cash. Anyone seen wearing a Mulesoft T-shirt (also a giveaway at their booth) can win $1,000. Everyone loves a free shirt and EVERYONE loves cash-money!
1. Adobe EchoSign isn’t just giving away one cool item, they have a whole menu of awesome giveaways including one hundred dollar bills, tickets to a 49er game in the Adobe box at brand new Levi Stadium, and even a chance to meet NFL hall of famer Joe Montana! They take the cake.
Speaking of cake, be sure to stop by the Apttus booth N1508 in Moscone North to see (and taste) the world’s only cupcake gumball machine. Also, anyone who attends today’s super-session ‘5 Ways Salesforce Closes Deals – An Insider’s Look‘ will receive a free copy of David Meerman Scott’s bestselling book The New Rules of Sales and Service.