Apttus Winter 2019 Product Release
We are very excited to announce all the latest new features and enhancements in the Apttus Winter 2019 product release.
And for Apttus customers, be sure to log into the Apttus Community for videos and more detailed information.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
• In-Effect View: Gain a consolidated view of currently agreed-upon terms and clause language across all amendments along with a timeline of changes made with each amendment.
• Agreement Hierarchy for Accounts: A single and hierarchical view of all interrelated agreements, including drill-downs into relevant agreements for a given Account.
• Integration with Microsoft Teams: Communicate and collaborate in real-time through threaded and persistent chat channels to help keep everyone up to date. And this allows ALL internal employees to access agreement documents for collaboration.
Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) & E-Commerce
• SmartCart Productivity Booster with Multi-Tasking: Ease of use improvements where users can clone quotes, group and filter lines, perform mass operations, and pricing while working on other tasks.
• Partner Orders in the Digital Commerce SDK: Expansion to the Digital Commerce SDK to help enable sales partners to process and manage orders on behalf of end-consumers.
• Manage Billing Plans from the Shopping Cart: Manage billing plans directly in the shopping cart to help reduce cycle times and avoid customer frustration and wait times.
• Rule-Based Late Fee Management: Help drive customer behavior to pay for open invoices on time and avoid revenue leaks, bad debts, and cash flow issues.
• Ability to Merge Assets: Merge multiple instances of assets or subscriptions for a given product and create a single source of truth, based on configurable criteria.
Platform and Artificial Intelligent (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
• Max for CLM and CPQ: Max, our intelligent assistant, has been expanded to support additional CLM and CPQ conversations including approval flows.
• Expanded Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration: Bidirectional data sync with self-service setup and monitoring ensures relevant data across both systems when creating quotes and agreements from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Lightning Ready: As of the Summer 2019 release, all Apttus applications are Lightning compatible. In the Winter 2019 release, the Apttus UI adheres to the Lightning design look and feel to help our customers use Apttus in Lightning mode to enjoy a consistent Lightning experience.