The Apttus Commercial Experience Report (ACE) is a multinational study spotlighting the changing expectations, assumptions, and behaviors of B2B buyers and sellers in the digital economy.
In Chapters 1 and 2 of the current ACE Report, you’ll learn:
- New challenges and opportunities sellers face in the digital economy
- How much value B2B buyers place on customer experience and its impact on your revenue
- Why the buying experience is just as important for first-time purchasers as it is at any point along their journey as customers
- Why automation is lacking in enterprise organizations despite the desire for it to improve selling processes and buying experiences
- The enormous impact your company brand has on potential and existing customers
- The benefits of providing a world class customer experience (and the pitfalls if you fall short)
It’s time to optimize the everyday business practices that move the revenue needle in the right direction. Check out Chapters 1 & 2 of the ACE Report today!