Same user interface. Same infrastructure. Same database
100% Native Force.com Applications
Native Force.com applications are applications built entirely on the salesforce.com platform. They sit inside salesforce infrastructure and are hosted, managed and delivered by salesforce.com. They essentially are salesforce.com.
Apttus pioneered the way with salesforce with Force.com. Apttus approached salesforce years before force.com existed and experimented with the core platform. History now speaks for itself. Apttus success helped salesforce create Force.com and a new era was born. Apttus has deep salesforce experience and is the longest standing and largest native application provider for salesforce.com. And salesforce.com uses Apttus.
Advantages of running on your existing salesforce deployment
- Native Applications are delivered on salesforce.com’s infrastructure – your IT group has already reviewed, approved and use it today.
- True Native Application data resides in salesforce.com data center
- Your current salesforce administrator can support the application
- No integration is needed – it uses your existing data and set up
- Customization, extensions can all be done by you with familiar tools
- No risk of service delivery – salesforce delivers the application directly through their robust infrastructure
- Non salesforce users can also easily use the applications
- The power of the salesforce.com platform delivered in every way – performance, scalability, integration, internationalization and more
- Economic – you don’t pay for application delivery twice – you are already paying salesforce for the delivery and infrastructure
- Data is secure - no movement
- No custom language coding
- Sales people resist change – make them use the same user interface
- One security profile across all applications
- No syncing between 2 systems – it is essentially one system
- Lower cost of adoption
- Update once available to all applications immediately
- Never leave Salesforce
- Lower costs, because it’s included with Apttus