Complete Visibility. Complete Control.
Apttus Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) is one of the most functionally rich solutions available today. The enterprise capability can manage any type of supplier, process or function. Apttus SRM automates, simplifies, and accelerates procure-to-pay processes. Apttus SRM enables you to reduce procurement costs, build collaborative supplier relationships, better manage supply bases, and improve your bottom line with innovative offerings and a faster time to market.
The solution is modular, so you choose which part of the contract function you wish to automate. Capabilities such as spend analysis, category management, requisitioning, collaboration, contract life-cycle management, invoicing, and supplier management, are part of an integrated platform The system can be used for a handful of users right up to tens of thousands of users.
Apttus SRM enables.
- Long term cost savings – Apttus SRM enables tight management and tracking of a supplier. Aggregating spend in a single platform leads to optimized spend and supplier relationship management.
- Contract compliance – Apttus SRM provides visibility and control into the contracts process. Track everything in the contract for full compliance.
- Competitive advantage – Apttus SRM enables closer collaboration with key suppliers to differentiate in your market, define your supplier management approach, and determine the key metrics that are used to determine supplier success
Supplier Self Service
Supplier Self Service allows the supplier to complete the registration and on boarding process by themselves. Apttus enables suppliers to “self serve” through a Portal. The supplier has controlled access to key information and can provide or update any data required. The supplier has visibility into the current relationship information.
- Simple access for rapid real-time information updates
- Full reporting and dashboards of supplier self service activities.
- Notification engine allowing anyone to be notified of the request or information update
- Automatic and dynamic storing into the repository
Click to Accept
Provide suppliers the ability to review anything and if authorized, to click to accept the terms. Authenticated users can reduce the acceptance of terms dramatically using click to Accept
- Simple email notification driving suppliers to login, review and click to accept
- Can be used for mass updates, renewals, NDAs or any volume based notification management.
Apttus Requisitions allows for the automation of the requisition process. From a simple request, driving the correct data capture and then mapping to a Purchase Order, the application can manage the entire requisitioning process.
Track every type of supplier communications real time. The applications allows for logging call information, managing documents and physical communication and setting up and tracking meetings with full integration through Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes. Have complete visibility of every supplier touch point.
Contract Lifecyle Management
The Contract Management Suite dramatically reduces the lifecycle time from contract request to execution and gives you complete visibility and control of your entire contract process.
See more here
Apttus provides complete electronic signature capability. Users can online invoke an electronic signature process that will capture everything in Apttus. Apttus Electronic Signature is a secure and convenient way to obtain a legally binding electronic signature. It's fast and easy-to-use.
Electronic Signature capability is offered for simple, standard scenarios or to more complex requirements through very advanced capability with Apttus Electronic Signature Enterprise.
With an electronic signature, documents can be signed online, without cumbersome printing, faxing, or mailing. E-Signatures can replace pen and ink on any kind of document
Supplier Performance and Spend
Apttus Supplier Performance Manager allows for complete supplier management. The module can be used stand alone, or can be used in conjunction with the Contract Management Suite. All Apttus modules run of the same database and therefore integration is seamless between modules. With Supplier Manager, you can capture and manage supplier performance.
- Supplier Database enables the capture of any type of supplier data either directly or through integration with other systems. Fields can be easily added to accommodate specific requirements.
- Within a Supplier: Demographics, Correspondence, Contact information, Issues and Disputes, Performance Measurements, Spend, Strategy, Negotiations and Performance Tracking can be managed
- Across Suppliers: Comparisons and portfolio management
- Track performance against negotiated terms
- Strong ROI by identifying duplicated contracts or suppliers
- Reports and dashboards allow for the tracking of individual suppliers overall performance of groups of suppliers
- Track basic performance from specific scores entered manually by a reviewer or through pulling data from other systems
- Supplier performance score cards allowing for simple data entry and tracking and supplier performance monitoring
- Supplier risk management tracking – any type of risk can be tracked and monitored
- Report and dashboard drill down capability on performance, risk and other parameters.
- Trending capability to identify poor suppliers and corrective action planning
Analytics and Reporting
Apttus Contract Analytics is the most advanced contract analytic capability available in the market today. You can gain deep insight into your contracts, function and process using the analytical capability.
Access to rich reporting and real time drill down dashboards allows for very rapid business discovery and insight. Right from a dashboard a user can drill into the relevant information and get to the root cause in a matter of a few clicks. From a dashboard to a contract or even a transaction is easy to achieve. "What if" scenario planning and many other advanced features are offered. Contract analytics comes with every module, "out of the box".
IT Asset Management
Apttus IT Asset Manager Module enables organizations to manage the entire IT Asset Lifecycle. The module can be used stand alone, or in conjunction with other Apttus modules. Keeping track of IT assets can be challenging – from asset acquisition, to asset location tracking to asset terms compliance, constant change results in assets being sub optimized.
Apttus IT Asset Manager makes this easy to do, with the powerful but easy to use tool. Quickly set up an asset record and manage the entire process and lifecycle. Create reports on asset allocation, usage and history. You can manage any process or compliance requirements through powerful workflow and notification capability. Track and monitor PCs, laptops, PDAs, printers, network equipment, software and any type of asset
- Asset entry completely controlled by process management capability. As an asset is acquired, rules can be set up for automatic management of approval workflow and notifications.
- Trending capability to identify assets with poor history and corrective action planning capability
- Centralized Asset Inventory Repository
- Asset descriptions
- Asset locations
- Asset relationships
- Obligations and license compliance requirements
- Transaction history
- Asset classifications and locations
- Tasks and notifications
- Audit trails and histories
- All documentation attached in the record
- Complete calendaring capability
- Integration into outlook for reminders and task management