Modules enabling the management of Contracts and associated revenue
Apttus Revenue Management Suite is comprised of numerous modules that address the Contract and associated Revenue Lifecycle process. These modules each address a specific functional area and business need and can be used individually or in combination. Modules can be "turned on" at any time and because the tool is delivered as a Software as a Service, use what you need, when you need it.
Many companies have unique needs that impact their revenue management recognition. Revenue management is a high value-add and helps streamline business processes, make efficient and timely revenue recognition, and have full audit trails.
The revenue cycle is complicated by revenue recognition rules, order management, complex recurring billing, contract renewals, regulatory compliance and more. Software industries Technology companies are especially impacted by these issues.
Apttus provides the specific revenue recognition, recurring billing and contract management functionality that today's companies need. The modules completely automate the complex revenue recognition and management cycle, and replace spreadsheets and double-entry processes with an integrated revenue management solution.
Contract Lifecycle Management
The Contract Management Suite dramatically reduces the lifecycle time from contract request to execution and gives you complete visibility and control of your entire contract process.
See more here
Apttus provides complete payment management capability. Whether the payment structures are simple or complex, Apttus’ powerful engine can model to any scenario. Apttus can model the payment structure in the contract or create completely new ones if they are derived after the contract process.
Payment management can be used for incentive programs, creative payment structures or any fiscal modeling. Payments are defined, modeled and provided with “what if” scenario options. Additionally with actuals data, true ups and totals can be modeled reported and dashboarded. You gain complete visibility into payments, status, forecasts and actuals.
Apttus allows for complete rebate management. Apttus’ powerful engine allows for the set up of any financial structure. Apttus rebates helps calculate track and process any type of rebate for complete accuracy and speed. Apttus enables calculations based on direct & indirect sales, net sales, utilization payments and much more
Apttus offers you the ability to produce detailed, easy-to-understand rebate reports. These reports provide all information your staff might need - and more importantly, accurate, concise information you need to send to your trading partners.
- Direct Sales Tracking for processing Rebates for Direct Contracts
- Indirect Sales Tracking for processing Rebates for Indirect Contracts
- Utilization Data Tracking for processing Claims
- Net & Contract Sales Rebate Processing
- Admin Fees
- Fee for Service
- Source Program Rebates
- Wholesaler Direct Sales Rebates
- Tiered Rebating for all Sales Based Rebates
- Payment calculations for both Percent & Dollar at the product level
- Task Automation for Timely Rebate Payments
- Timely Audit reporting for each processed Rebate
- Elimination of payment errors through Automation
Apttus allows for Revenue Management and Recognition right inside salesforce.com. Whether you want to set up and model revenue schedules or fine tune contract terms to see revenue impacts, revenue management capability does this natively inside salesforce.com
Set up any type of revenue schedule that can include fees, advances and prepays, true ups and more for revenue recognition and proactively manage the entire process and modeling.
- Streamline revenue recognition and account closing processes
- Gain revenue by eliminating errors, lack of detail and duplicate entry
- Comply with AICPA, FASB and SEC regulations, and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements
- Decrease tracking and revenue management costs to focus on analysis and process
- Accelerate complex and recurring billing processes
- Improve channel management, efficiency, visibility and compliance
- Deliver real-time reporting to make business-critical decisions
- Increase financial reporting accuracy and improve customer service
- What if Scenario Planning for Revenue Schedules
- Create Revenue Recognition Policies that will automatically apply to schedules
- Comprehensive Management of notifications, tracking, inputs and audit trails Full Reporting, Dashboards and export to Excel
- Capture fees, advances (prepays) , true-ups, such as per unit, per user, tier tables, % revenue, customer revenue sharing etc
- Milestone based date calculation support
- Generate revenue recognition schedules and forecasts with snapshots at different points in time
- Rollback revenue and forecasts to allow repeated generation of revenue
- Convert forecast into annual budgets
- Rolling forecasts based on actual performance
- Batch generation of forecasts and revenue for eligible agreements
- Revenue console to manage batch revenue generation, rollbacks, close of revenue periods, reports etc
Apttus renewal Management allows for the comprehensive management of the renewals function. From the notification to the trading partner, to the active renewals document process to the entitlements and payment management, Apttus offers it all inside salesforce.com. No revenue goes unturned.
- Complete visibility into forecasts into renewal revenue and impending events
- Accurate data on actual renewals and entitlements
- Trading partner self serve for auto renewal processes
- Generate renewal quotes or contracts automatically
- Complete and accurate information on the trading partner specific contracts or products and prices they are entitled to
- All native salesforce.com
Analytics and Reporting
Apttus Contract Analytics is the most advanced contract analytic capability available in the market today. You can gain deep insight into your contracts, function and process using the analytical capability.
Access to rich reporting and real time drill down dashboards allows for very rapid business discovery and insight. Right from a dashboard a user can drill into the relevant information and get to the root cause within a few clicks. From a dashboard to a a transaction is easy to achieve. “What if” scenario planning and many other advanced features are offered. Analytics comes with every module, “out of the box”.