Modules enabling the management of the entire Contract Lifecycle
Apttus Contract Management Suite is comprised of numerous modules that address the Contract Lifecycle process. These modules each address a specific functional area and business need and can be used individually or in combination. Modules can be "turned on" at any time and because the tool is delivered as a Software as a Service, use what you need, when you need it.
The Contract Wizard module allows any user to quickly generate an agreement by completing fields in a form which then automatically generates an agreement if no rules are violated.
- Simple access for rapid real-time contract generation
- One click contract creation with accurate information
- Notification engine allowing anyone to be notified of the request
- Automatic and dynamic storing into the repository
- Faxing of signed agreement or any document, requiring no scanning, directly into the repository allowing complete document capture
Customer or Partner Self Service
Apttus enables Customers or Partners to “self serve” through a Portal. Your trading partner can come in and see anything you want them exposed to. Their agreements, entitlements, payments or any information that can enable them to serve themselves and make your process more efficient.
- Simple access for rapid real-time contract information and actions
- Real time information updates
- Manage renewals or any other notification process efficiently
- Keep all trading partner information updated two way real time
Click to Accept
Provide trading partners the ability to review an agreement and if authorized, to click to accept the terms. Authenticated users can reduce the acceptance of terms dramatically using click to Accept
- Simple notification driving trading partners to login, review and click to accept
- Can be used for mass updates, renewals, NDAs or any volume based agreement management.
- Highly efficient for channels with many partners
X-Author Contracts is the Microsoft Word contract creation, negotiation, and versioning application for Apttus Contracts. Users can execute an entire contract lifecycle without leaving Microsoft Word while working interactively with Apttus Contracts running on Force.com.
- Document check-in, check-out, versioning, redlining, comparison, and advanced reconciliation
- Contract template creation
- Access to a centrally controlled and pre-approved clause library, contract templates, and business terms
- Execution of contract processes and approvals all from within Word
- One click 3rd party paper import
- Offline capability
- Data from opportunities, accounts, and any other Force.com objects merged into contracts
- Alerts for non-standard language or terms
- Audit trails of changes and actions
- Conditional fields and table rows
Many more advanced functions allowing for sophisticated actions in Microsoft Word, with all data, both unstructured and structured, being captured in Force.com
Apttus provides complete electronic signature capability. Users can online invoke an electronic signature process that will capture everything in Apttus. Apttus Electronic Signature is a secure and convenient way to obtain a legally binding electronic signature. It's fast and easy-to-use.
Electronic Signature capability is offered for simple, standard scenarios or to more complex requirements through very advanced capability with Apttus Electronic Signature Enterprise.
With an electronic signature, documents can be signed online, without cumbersome printing, faxing, or mailing. eSignatures can replace pen and ink on any kind of document
Contract, Discover, and Migrate
Apttus Contract, Discover and Migrate (CDM) discovers legacy electronic contracts in corporate repositories, extracts standard contract terms from any file format, and migrates a searchable copy and associated metadata to the Apttus Contract Management application. Apttus CDM is the only accurate, timely and affordable discovery and migration software solution available today.
For more information, see the Contract, Discover and Migrate product sheet
Contract Comply provides a repository allowing for complete storage and retrieval with sophisticated compliance management, searching, reporting and dashboard capability.
- Simple and advanced search on any data element – contracts, attachments, clauses and provisions, terms and more
- Store contracts and related documents for quick access
- Communicate internally and externally with predefined email templates
- Complete process management and workflow capability
- Complete task and events management
- Track Contract Risk & Performance
- Full integration into Outlook, Lotus notes and others
- Contract Management Reports
- 360° View Dashboards for Legal, Executive, Finance & Contract Management with deep drill down capability
Apttus provides complete payment management capability. Whether the payment structures are simple or complex, Apttus’ powerful engine can model to any scenario. Apttus can model the payment structure in the contract or create completely new ones if they are derived after the contract process.
Payment management can be used for incentive programs, creative payment structures or any fiscal modeling. Payments are defined, modeled and provided with “what if” scenario options. Additionally with actuals data, true ups and totals can be modeled reported and dashboarded. You gain complete visibility into payments, status, forecasts and actuals.
Apttus allows for complete rebate management. Apttus’ powerful engine allows for the set up of any financial structure. Apttus rebates helps calculate track and process any type of rebate for complete accuracy and speed.
Apttus offers you the ability to produce detailed, easy-to-understand rebate reports. These reports provide all information your staff might need - and more importantly, accurate, concise information you need to send to your trading partners.
Apttus allows for Revenue Management and Recognition right inside salesforce.com. Whether you want to set up and model revenue schedules or fine tune contract terms to see revenue impacts, revenue management capability does this natively inside salesforce.com
Set up any type of revenue schedule that can include fees, advances and prepays, true ups and more for revenue recognition and proactively manage the entire process and modeling.
- What if Scenario Planning for Revenue Schedules
- Create Revenue Recognition Policies that will automatically apply to schedules
- Comprehensive Management of notifications, tracking, inputs and audit trails Full Reporting, Dashboards and export to Excel
- Capture fees, advances (prepays) , true-ups, such as per unit, per user, tier tables, % revenue, customer revenue sharing etc
- Milestone based date calculation support
- Generate revenue recognition schedules and forecasts with snapshots at different points in time
- Rollback revenue and forecasts to allow repeated generation of revenue
- Convert forecast into annual budgets
- Rolling forecasts based on actual performance
- Batch generation of forecasts and revenue for eligible agreements
- Revenue console to manage batch revenue generation, rollbacks, close of revenue periods, reports etc
Apttus renewal Management allows for the comprehensive management of the renewals function. From the notification to the trading partner, to the active renewals document process to the entitlements and payment management, Apttus offers it all inside salesforce.com. No revenue goes unturned.
- Complete visibility into forecasts into renewal revenue and impending events
- Accurate data on actual renewals and entitlements
- Trading partner self serve for auto renewal processes
- Generate renewal quotes or contracts automatically
- Complete and accurate information on the trading partner specific contracts or products and prices they are entitled to
- All native salesforce.com
Analytics and Reporting
Apttus Contract Analytics is the most advanced contract analytic capability available in the market today. You can gain deep insight into your contracts, function and process using the analytical capability.
Access to rich reporting and real time drill down dashboards allows for very rapid business discovery and insight. Right from a dashboard a user can drill into the relevant information and get to the root cause in a matter of a few clicks. From a dashboard to a contract or even a transaction is easy to achieve. “What if” scenario planning and many other advanced features are offered. Contract analytics comes with every module, “out of the box”.