Apttus is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect in implementing Apttus’s salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers and internal Functional Managers, and Business System Analysts in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps. The position is based in San Mateo, CA.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive Apttus implementations
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Become highly proficient in Apttus’s suite of products and recognized as an expert in the CPQ and Contract Management domain areas
- Able to manage multiple activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP and minimum 6 years’ experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization
- Experience in salesforce.com
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com
- Ability to travel approximately 20 to 30% of the time
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 10 years or more experience in CPQ and Contract Management domain
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
Apply directly by clicking here.
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.