November 18 by m3u
November 18, 2013 – SAN FRANCISCO – SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE – Apttus today announced several more global customers have successfully deployed Apttus Quote-to-Cash solutions built entirely on the Salesforce1 Platform to accelerate their customer company transformation. Apttus’ solutions drive the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue, the quote-to-cash process.
With Apttus, companies increase sales effectiveness while maximizing visibility and control of the quote-to-cash process, including configure price quote (CPQ), contract management, renewals and revenue management. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. See Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions in booth N1401 with Apttus X-Author experts available in booth N1906, both located in the Cloud Expo in Moscone North Hall. In Moscone West, visit Apttus at booth W706 and W117.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Apttus solutions are currently listed on the AppExchange at: www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “HP’s deployment has thousands of users worldwide, and the solution was implemented globally in a single rollout,” said Arne Byberg, strategy director, Hewlett-Packard. “With Apttus, we have unprecedented control over the contracting workflow. The Apttus solution supports our goals in deal velocity and contracting process simplification.”
- “The flexibility and advanced functionality of Apttus applications gives us the ability to grow and expand our solution now and in the future,” said Charles Smit, general counsel EMEA, NXP Semiconductors. “For example, the ability to complete contract approvals by means of smart phones has greatly helped the broad acceptance of our contract management system in our company.”
- “Apttus was the only solution we found to meet the diverse functional needs of our finance, legal, and sales teams. Now that we have deployed Apttus, we have a solution that allows customer information and activity to be seamlessly managed across the company – quote details, contract terms, and approvals are all now readily available and tracked. The ease of use and advanced usability of Apttus has allowed even users not familiar with the Salesforce1 Platform to readily adopt the solution,” said Christine Wiegand, senior attorney, IMS Health Inc.
- “By using Apttus, our staff can quickly respond to customer requests, thus providing faster service for our customers, whilst using familiar Microsoft Office documents”. – Rene Falch Olesen, Chief Commercial Officer DSV
- “I am extremely proud of the success our customers are able to achieve through the adoption of our advanced Quote-to-Cash solutions,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus. “Apttus’ comprehensive functionality, speed of innovation, ease of upgrades as well as advanced usability has accelerated the rapid and wide adoption of our 100% native Salesforce1 Platform solutions.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as Apttus are leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform to help their global customers connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Product Key Features
Typical quoting and contract management solutions are siloed and require extensive integration between multiple systems. Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash and advanced deal management capabilities significantly impact revenue maximization through optimizing deals, improving enterprise collaboration and streamlining sales processes. Apttus provides the only fully integrated Quote-to-Cash application suites built 100 percent on the Salesforce Platform. All opportunities, pricing, product configurations, quotes and contracts including existing customer contracts, remain accurate and completely in sync. Quote-to-Cash solutions include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce1 and Microsoft Office.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year’s 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Apttus: https://www.facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/apttus
- Apttus All Access for Dreamforce: http://dreamforce.apttus.com
- View Apttus Customer Interviews: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
- Tweet This: Apttus Quote-to-Cash solutions deployed globally and built on the Salesforce Platform. See @Apttus #DF13.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
Apttus delivers Quote-to-Cash, category-defining software that drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Proposal Management, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce1 and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies