SAN MATEO, Calif. – May 24, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, was recognized with two awards by Gainsight, the customer success company, for its commitment to customer success:
- The Customer Centric Award, for being a customer focused organization dedicated to customer success
- The SOS Award, for creating a world-class customer support process
The awards, named the Super Sally Awards, were presented for the fourth year during the Gainsight Pulse Conference, which brings together 3,000 leaders dedicated to putting customers at the center of business operations.
The Gainsight Pulse event also showcased Apttus’ commitment to customer success during three presentations:
- CEO Perspectives on Customer Success: featuring Apttus CEO, Kirk Krappe who spoke on a panel about Apttus’ unique outcomes-focused approached used to drive adoption and success for their customers.
- Apttus Unplugged: The Transformational Journey to Creating Happy Customers which highlighted Apttus’ HappyCustomers™ program. This award-winning program is focused on customer adoption and success throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- How to Get Your CFO to Approve Hiring for Customer Success Operations, where Mahesh Baxi, Vice President of Customer Success at Apttus, discussed how building a great customer success team can ensure customer retention.
“From the very beginning of Apttus, customers have always comprised the core of our culture,” said Krappe. “By centering our company’s entire engagement model on the customer and thinking specifically in terms of real adoption and outcomes, we can exceed customers’ expectations. Not just at the point of sale, but at every stage of the relationship and lifecycle.”
“We’re honored and humbled to be recognized by Gainsight for the accomplishments we’re achieving with our customers,” said Mahesh Baxi, Global Vice President of Customer Success and Professional Services, Apttus. “An essential part of our company’s philosophy is to ensure customer adoption and success, and this is precisely why we launched the Apttus HappyCustomersTM Program. Over the past year, every member of our 1,300+ person staff has been certified through the program. We all have a responsibility as ambassadors of the Apttus brand to understand the needs of our customers and to ensure they achieve success.”
Since its founding, Apttus has established itself as the clear leader of the explosive Quote-to-Cash market it created in 2006. Today, millions of users around the world rely on Apttus. Customers benefit directly from the dedication of Apttus and its partners to advancing, modernizing, streamlining and accelerating sales and revenue operations which critically impact the business.
Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight’s product helps you touch customers effectively, track customer health consistently and transform the way your company orients around the customer. Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Apttus, Adobe, Box, DocuSign, HP, Marketo, Nutanix and Workday use Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.