Apttus customers to be provided tools for long-term success, highlighted by the largest single training day for QTC professionals in the world, April 12th at Apttus Accelerate 2016
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 10, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, has unveiled a new set of training sessions, documentation, modules, and online learning opportunities through its Community Portal and at its upcoming user conference, Accelerate 2016. These training tools are available to customers, partners, and employees in support of the successful adoption of Apttus’ technology. Accessible, intuitive, and requiring no prior usage of Apttus solutions, they are designed to provide operational knowledge to administrators, end-users, and more. In addition, these educational resources allow users to demonstrate the power of Quote-to-Cash to the rest of their organization.
Through the Apttus Community and on-site Academy, users can gain access to training that offers:
- Over 1,000 classes scheduled for 2016, including over 500 on-site trainings, each addressing specific utility and needs for QTC offerings
- Customized customer trainings available to Apttus customers, available online or in-person and scheduled at more than 12 per week
Over 250 per year offered internationally to users in Australia, India, Poland, Spain, and London
- All training sessions are divided into topics that appeal directly to Admins, End-Users, Professional Service teams and Strategic company personnel, to ensure that QTC is being used to optimize every aspect of the revenue cycle
Many of Apttus’ most successful customers have dedicated time and personnel to attending these trainings, as well as those offered in-person. As a result, these organizations have brought new levels of speed and efficiency to their revenue operation. Recently announced sessions at Apttus Accelerate, taking place April 12 at San Francisco’s Pier 48, are specifically built to get new users up to speed and providing the benefits of Apttus to their organization immediately after implementation.
- Getting Started: providing the building blocks for developing a successful Quote-to-Cash strategy
- Deep Dive: this expert track will provide a deep dive into the Quote-to-Cash footprint, offering admin hacks, strategy and training for new product features. This track will also introduce Apttus Advanced Solutions, including X-Author for Excel and Assets for CPQ.
- CPQ Only Training: this intermediate track will center on all things Configure Price Quote! Hands-on courses will demonstrate ways to increase CPQ efficiency, tips in configuration and pricing rules, streamlined approvals and more.
- CLM Only Training: this intermediate track will center on all things Contract Lifecycle Management. Hands-on courses will expand upon CLM introductory courses, exploring hacks in Comply System Properties, techniques in accelerating approvals, and other various admin tips.
“We lead our industry with more than best-in-class solutions. One of our top priorities is to build and maintain the most knowledgeable and best prepared community of Quote-to-Cash professionals in the world,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “We view our training opportunities as a way to ensure that every employee is empowered to grow their organization’s revenue and network with other like-minded contributors.”
To learn more about these training opportunities or meet with the Apttus leadership team, or learn more about Quote-to-Cash, register to attend Apttus Accelerate 2016, scheduled for April 12-14 at San Francisco’s Pier 48. The event will play host to the most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash and revenue cycle discussion in history. Apttus, as the category-defining provider of Quote-to-Cash solutions, continues to drive the industry forward. Information on recent product updates and many more can be found at Apttus.com and in this recent product announcement.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.