September 15 by Apttus Corp
Apttus, today announced the rollout of several additions and updates to its category-defining Quote-to-Cash footprint. The introduction of new functionality in its E-Commerce and CPQ products give Apttus and Salesforce customers more options and visibility into their sales cycle, providing the capability to sell across all channels, an omnichannel experience made possible by the Salesforce App Cloud.
All new additions to the Apttus suite of Quote-to-Cash solutions work perfectly with Salesforce’s faster, updated user Interface and are designed to increase deal size, speed up sales cycles, boost customer satisfaction, and maximize every organization’s investment in the Salesforce App Cloud. Additionally, Apttus empowers joint partner solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem, drawing from its extensive experience developing solutions that drive revenue for some of the largest manufacturing, financial services, healthcare and telecommunication organizations in the world. Apttus plays an integral role in powering industry-specific partner solutions, including Deloitte’s FastLean, a Fullforce certified acceleration tool that provides faster, predictable customer deployment and service efficiency to manufacturers. More information can be found at the Industry Showcase at Dreamforce 2015.
Apttus is also contributing a component to Salesforce’s Lightning Component framework to accelerate development and app performance. Apttus is among the first Salesforce ISV partners building components to be “Lightning Ready,” showcasing the results at Dreamforce 2015. More additions and updates, across the entire Apttus Quote-to-Cash footprint, include:
- Apttus Configure Price Quote:
- Modernized and more intuitive, Apttus CPQ’s new UI is dramatically faster than ever before, incorporating browser-side rules processing, supported by AngularJS and multiple larger catalogs
- Users can now increase deal velocity with Apttus Approvals Intelligence for Apple Watch. Built on the Salesforce App Cloud with Salesforce Wear, this solution allows decision-makers to take data-driven decision support and intelligent action on the go
- Apttus users can now easily manage order changes on-the-fly and better maximize deal values with enhanced Asset-Based Ordering and new catalog management capability
- Stronger integration between assets, order management, billing and order history now increases end-to-end visibility of the customer relationship for Apttus customers
- Apttus Contract Management:
- Users can now capture, reconcile, accept / reject, and manage changes made during negotiations with the Smart Clauses tool
- Apttus X-Author’s Send for Review functionality, allows users to communicate across Salesforce while working in Word or Outlook, saving time and boosts efficiency
- Customers can now create well-formed, account-based relevant contracts with the Configurable Wizard tool
- Customers can also track and store contract document versions used during authoring and negotiation activities via improved Contract Document Versioning functionality
- Customers may now preconfigure, save, and employ reusable search queries to product contextual reports for agreements and Accounts and then export to Excel for any further analysis Search & Hierarchies Reporting
- Apttus E-Commerce:
- Apttus E-Commerce, featuring a powerful recommendation engine and guided selling to help maximize deal size and visibility, gives users the capability to sell across multiple channels. The same product catalog can be accessed by partners, self-service customers, and distributors
- The new Promotions Management solution boosts sales for customers by integrating promotions management, rollout and real-time analysis into CPQ
- CyberSource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa, is now supported by Apttus as a credit card payment system
- Apttus has received full PCI 3.0 Compliance, confirming that Apttus CPQ & E-Commerce solutions monitor and maintain all adequate security and vulnerability controls over credit card and online payment capabilities
- Apttus X-Author provides customers seamless Microsoft Excel integration with Salesforce
- Apttus has also announced the launch of multiple editions of X-Author, meeting the needs for customers of any size or complexity. X-Author is now available in Starter, Professional, Enterprise, and Administrator editions
“The ways in which Apttus CPQ and Analytics can be integrated represent truly dynamic positive changes in how we do business,” said Rajan Odayar, vice president of global enterprise management solutions, at ProQuest. “Knowing that Apttus is helping us push for the advancement of automation, efficiency, and productivity is a key reason we’re so excited to be working with them.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Apttus provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
“Our customers look to us to push the envelope and create the most practical and advanced methods of running their organizations optimally,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “Across every facet of our Quote-to-Cash footprint, we’re using the Salesforce App Cloud to introduce breakthrough efficiency, mobility, and speed to the sales cycle.”
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- For interactive demos, more information, and live displays of Apttus Quote-to-Cash solutions, visit their booth during Dreamforce 2015 or the following links:
Salesforce, Salesforce App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Quote-to-Cash Intelligence (Analytics), E-Commerce, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in Atlanta, Bozeman, Chicago, Japan, London, Sydney and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.