Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the official opening of its newest satellite office in London, England. Demand for Quote-to-Cash services within the UK facilitated the move from its previous location in New Lodge to a larger, modern, and highly accessible location. At its new location in London, the Apttus EMEA team will not only service its existing local customers, but also pursue additional opportunities and meet the expanding demands of the broader regional market. As Apttus continues to expand its suite of Salesforce platform-based solutions as well as grow its international teams, the move to a new facility has been one of the brand’s top priorities.
Due to the brand’s rapid growth of its customer base and offerings, the Apttus EMEA team has roughly tripled in size over the last year, adding personnel most notably to its sales, engineering and professional services teams. As such, the London office represents the space needed to support both current employees and the future talent currently being recruited.
More noteworthy details of the new Apttus facility include:
- Direct access to Apttus’ growing UK customer base
- Proximity to Salesforce’s UK office: Apttus’ solutions are built on the Salesforce platform and the organizations maintain a close business relationship
- Regional access to Apttus’ growing channel network of channel partners, local Salesforce luminaries, and the UK’s growing vertical markets
- Apttus will be based in Tower 42, a landmark that is currently the third-tallest skyscraper in London and home to state-of the-art facilities and office accommodations
- Learn more about this opening and local Apttus plans at Salesforce1 London
- View pictures of the Apttus team’s office opening celebration here
“The opening of our London office is representative of our commitment to our customers,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer and co-founder of Apttus. “We’re growing our team to meet their needs and attract the next generation of Apttus employees. Expanding our reach and capabilities in the region will allow Apttus to continue its success in this vital market. This is only the start of our growth in EMEA, we expect much more to come.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.