May 10 by Adam Aragon
SAN MATEO, Calif. – May 9, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced numerous new capabilities for telco organizations from the show floor of TM Forum Live, the industry’s leading event. These new, industry-specific features empower global communications providers to evolve their business and remain agile in today’s customer-centric landscape. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud, enables this paradigm shift for Communications Service Providers (CSPs).
Apttus solutions enable CSPs to drive faster time to market, easily configure and price complex strategic bundles, completely streamline the sales process, cut costs and plug revenue leaks, gain a 360 degree view of the customer, drive personalized services, and provide smooth omnichannel journeys.
Some of the newest product features Apttus is providing to its telco customers include:
- Multi-site optimization: a catalog, cart and configuration experience that is optimized for multi-site networks. Also, Apttus’ patented X-Author for Excel technology enables complex multi-site configuration and pricing.
- Location Awareness: Location-logic is ingrained into the Apttus product suite. Apttus provides a location-specific view of installed assets and services.
- Enhanced telco shopping cart: A shopping cart that is site-enhanced, provides location-based and product-based views, and enables the rapid transfer of configurations from one site to another.
- Connectors: Apttus has connectors to best-in-class PLM, BSS and OSS solutions augmenting enterprise IT investments and data models.
- Enterprise Catalog: Apttus provides advanced enterprise product catalog capabilities, driving a seamless catalog-to-order flow and significantly reducing the time and effort required to push new products and services to market.
- Omnichannel: Apttus enables true omnichannel order capturing across in-store, partner-portal and web/self-service channels.
- Integrated Contract Management and Order Orchestration: seamless conversion of accepted quotes into a full agreement lifecycle while integrating downstream activity from order orchestration through service installation and billing as well renewals, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Industry best practices: Apttus Quote-to-Cash solutions for Communications are built in line with industry best practices. Apttus is certified as fully conformant with TM Forum’s eTOM Business Process Framework version 14.5.
Apttus is partnering with Tech Mahindra, a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering. Tech Mahindra also has deep telco domain knowledge to enable CSPs to transform their sales cycles and revenue processes. Tech Mahindra’s CRM framework, in collaboration with Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions, creates a compelling value proposition for CSPs across the globe.
Apttus solutions, with their depth of feature functionality and ability to handle deep complexity, are ideally suited to the requirements of its communications customers. Apttus is the only Quote-to-Cash provider that has a decade-long track record of supporting large multi-site configurations with complex multi-level bundles in this industry. Customers in this field include leading communications providers around the globe, such as CenturyLink, and Rogers Communications. For more information on Apttus’ industry-specific capabilities and customer success stories, visit the Telecommunications site here.
“I am happy to announce our partnership with Apttus on building a Digital Telco stack for enterprise customers. We believe customer experience, digital transformation and predictive dynamic pricing is going to play a major role in the success of Communication Industry. Leveraging our experience in this industry, our process and domain knowledge in conjunction with Apttus sets us up well”- said Charu Kapur, Senior Vice President, Enterprise of the Future, Tech Mahindra.
“Success requires more speed, flexibility, and agility than ever before, and the features we’ve introduced here at TM Forum Live will transform our customers into undisputed industry leaders. Our alliance with Tech Mahindra further enhances this, and is a critical component of our vertical strategy,” said Gopkiran Rao, Vice President of Vertical Markets at Apttus. “This, combined with more than 10 years’ experience, is why telecommunications companies turn to Apttus for Quote-to-Cash.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.