March 31 by Alex Cohen
Apttus attracts world leading industry veterans to its highly acclaimed management team
SAN MATEO, Calif. – March 31, 2016 – Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the addition of numerous seasoned executives to the company. Demand for Apttus solutions is substantial and continues to grow, and these industry leaders recognize the opportunity working with Apttus represents. Each new member of the leadership team brings decades of experience in providing top tier services, sales, customer relationship management, and quality assurance to every segment of Apttus’ business.
New executives include:
- Elizabeth Baker, General Manager of Global Sales Strategy reporting to the CEO of Apttus, brings her experience working directly with the CEO at Oracle and CEO of SAP to Apttus, leading a team that will bring Apttus’ enterprise-level applications to the biggest and most complex revenue operations in the world.
- Arthur Chiang, Executive Vice President of Professional Services: leading a best-in-class team of service professionals that service Apttus customers on every continent, Arthur joins Apttus having recently been the SVP of Global Services at HP, and other industry giants, where he was responsible for thousands of implementations and millions of users.
- Ganesh Ramachandran, Senior Vice President of Advanced Technology, driving Apttus innovation and advancing Quote-to-Cash technology to unprecedented heights by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine-learning. Ganesh has built an extensive and successful career as a technological pioneer, founding both Nextance and Systemcraft, and serving as CTO and Technical Architect for additional organizations.
- Lance Gilmour, General Manager, Apttus EMEA: after propelling Oracle’s international growth throughout Europe, Lance will lead Apttus’ growth across the EMEA region and bring his extensive leadership experience to Apttus customers.
- Mitch Kristofferson, General Manager, Apttus Japan: Mitch has had groundbreaking tenures at Oracle and most recently as SAP’s US West Marketing Lead. He has been involved in IT, sales, marketing, and general management for over 25 years, and will oversee the growth and evolution of Apttus throughout Japan.
- Ian White, Vice President, Asia Pacific: following more than two decades as Oracle’s ANZ Regional Managing Director, Ian brings his extensive history of customer success and revenue growth to building a high-functioning sales teams in Apttus’ expanding Asia Pacific operation, with a specific focus on the ANZ region.
- Ankur Ahlowalia, Vice President of Global Sales Operations: formerly VP of Sales Operations at Saba, a long-time Apttus customer and veteran business development strategist, Ankur will manage sales operations.
- John Rodway, Vice President of Professional Services, EMEA: joining Apttus from Oracle, John brings with him an unassailable track record in leading and implementing IT and Professional Service teams.
- Todd Allen, Vice President, Central Region Sales: after more than 25 years in enterprise software sales, including two decades managing teams at Oracle, Todd Allen will lead Apttus field sales and activities throughout the Central US and Ontario region.
- Stephen Markle, Vice President and GM of CLM: Following an entrepreneurial, innovative career that includes over a decade at Ariba, Stephen brings more than 20 years of technology and management experience to Apttus’ Contract Lifecycle Management and Supplier Relationship Management solutions.
- Todd Browning, Vice President and GM, E-Commerce: Todd delivers over two decades of global experience in building, managing, and consulting on enterprise sales for SaaS and traditional software companies to Apttus’ E-Commerce programs.
“The growth of Apttus and the Quote-to-Cash industry has attracted the most progressive, forward-thinking and effective executives in the world. Our drive to innovate and deliver complete customer satisfaction is unparalleled and our recent hires share that philosophy,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO at Apttus. “We are honored to attract such a high quality executive team and eagerly anticipate their tremendous impact on Apttus customers.”
Any organization or individual seeking to learn more about Quote-to-Cash is encouraged to attend Apttus Accelerate 2016, scheduled for April 12-14 at San Francisco’s Pier 48. The event will play host to the most comprehensive Quote-to-Cash and revenue cycle discussion in history. Apttus, as the category-defining provider of Quote-to-Cash solutions, will host numerous sessions, demonstrations, and keynote addresses that will drive this global industry forward in 2016 and beyond.