Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
Apttus Quote-to-Cash Intelligence harnesses the power of Wave to help companies turn quoting, contract and customer data into actionable insights that enable executives to meet and beat revenue targets
Come see the power of Quote-to-Cash Intelligence and Wave together in action at Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software conference
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – Oct. 13, 2014 – Apttus today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem with its new Quote-to-Cash Intelligence (QTCI) solution. Apttus QTCI leverages quoting, contract, and data in Salesforce CRM to provide actionable data including machine-driven guidance that ensure executives meet their targets. The actionable insights from QTCI help brands uncover the often hidden behaviors that lead to success, and identify the most likely path to revenue across every customer type.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
Quote-to-Cash Intelligence works in conjunction with Apttus and Salesforce CRM, providing users with accessible and useful recommended actions for every aspect of the sales and revenue cycle. QTCI not only provides analysis of existing processes, but also incorporates automated (or suggested) actions to increase efficiency and savings. By combining the power of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud with the utility of QTCI, customers now have access to a suite of predictive intelligence tools inside Salesforce that can provide:
- Dynamic recommendations of what products both current and future customers are most likely to buy, and what upsell/cross-sell products representatives should recommend
- The optimal sales and ordering configurations for all configurable products
- Suggested updates to contract terms and conditions, discount types, product bundles, and more based on previous successes and failures
- Algorithms and KPIs that generate practical and contextual tracking and predictions against customizable goals
- The ability to monitor the most critical KPIs and take the necessary action from a mobile device
- Alerts and notifications that ensure the appropriate actions are taken at the best time to move the needle
- Specific, tailored recommendations for the individual, the group and the company
- As a result, brands can use QTCI to become more efficient and more effective simultaneously
Apttus QTCI and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empower Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
Powered by the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Quote-to-Cash Intelligence provides business and financial leaders with the template for creating timely, accurate business operations with minimal delays and expenses. As a result, QTCI gives executives a tool which can not only track metric-based goals such as revenue, but also situational programs such as the time necessary for a promotional idea to be made live in the field.
Made possible by a combination of machine-driven actions, alerts, and a dynamic recommendation engine, Quote-to-Cash Intelligence incorporates the new capabilities of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud to give decision makers at every level a tool that allows them to take relevant, informed action across the enterprise.
Come See the Power of Apttus Quote-to-Cash Intelligence and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
Those looking to see QTCI in action, or interact in other ways with Apttus, can engage with the team throughout the Dreamforce campus including:
- A Quote-to-Cash center showcasing our Quote-to-Cash Intelligence, Configure Price Quote, Contract Management and Revenue Management Solutions in the Dreamforce cloud expo
- Two additional areas in the Dreamforce cloud expo highlighting several of Apttus’ advanced solutions: Apttus X-Author and Apttus E-Commerce
- Three kiosks in the Industry Zone highlighting Apttus’ solutions for manufacturing, financial services and healthcare and life sciences which include Apttus QTCI solutions
- Analytics sessions (2 different sessions) + QTC Session with Meredith Schmidt, SVP of Revenue Operations
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Apttus
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.