Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced its Leader designation within The Forrester Wave: B2B Order Management for Q4 2015. Order Management (OM) is a critical component of Apttus’ end-to-end Quote-to-Cash cloud offerings: the report specifically notes that “Apttus delivers the most agile B2B OM solution. Apttus has added flexible order orchestration to its strong customer life-cycle management and CPQ foundation, all running on the Salesforce platform.” Since 2006, synchronized Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, and Revenue Management solutions have allowed Apttus customers of all sizes to navigate the entire revenue operation in a single integrated platform.
Although Apttus considers this acknowledgment from Forrester a validation of its status as an industry trendsetter, its strongest testimonials come from customers such as Healthwise. Healthwise details its selection, implementation and results of Apttus Quote-to-Cash, including Order Management solutions, in this video and detailed in print on the Apttus site.
“Apttus gives us the innate ability to link the entire Quote-to-Cash process together in one system,” stated Darra Wray, Senior Vice President – Finance, of Healthwise Incorporated, “We will be able to scale our operation and leverage the benefits of this great toolset at the same relative cost of our manual processes that were not scalable. The benefits of dealing with only one software set and vendor are innumerable. This solution will optimize our end to end sales support process and will allow us to keep the focus on the most important part of our business – our clients.”
Apttus Order Management captures and coordinates orders across all channels, quickly delivering the right products, subscriptions and services to customers. Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most robust cloud platform, Apttus provides advanced order management features to easily orchestrate any type of product configuration, solution bundle or change order. As part of the Apttus Quote-to-Cash suite, Apttus Order Management is the only cloud-based solution that is seamlessly integrated with comprehensive configuration and contract management capabilities.
More capabilities of Apttus Order Management include:
- Order Capture:Capture complete details for all your orders, including product configurations, quantities, pricing and payment terms.
- Multi-Channel Orders: Capture and consolidate orders across all channels, including E-Commerce, distributors and partners, and direct sales.
- Order Visibility: Provide customers complete view of their orders, including expected delivery dates, shipment costs and taxes.
- Order Orchestration: Coordinate fulfillment of orders, including product shipments, software provisioning and resource scheduling.
- Asset-Based Ordering: Create accurate orders based on products and services that customers already own, including add-ons, swaps and upgrades.
- Change Orders: Manage in-flight changes to orders, including MACDs (Move Add Change Delete), split orders, credits and more.
- Back Office Integration: Integrate with third-party systems for inventory status, order fulfillment, service provisioning, taxes and more.
- Line Level Ordering: Manage orders at the line-item level, including differing treatment for order fulfillment, delivery, billing and revenue recognition.
- Order Analytics: Personalize dashboards, reports and alerts for all orders across all channels.
These capabilities and more have resulted in Apttus Order Management customers reporting tangibly higher customer satisfaction, increased order accuracy, and greater enterprise agility.
“We’ve been delivering a best-in-class Order Management tool in the cloud for years and consider it an essential component of the Quote-to-Cash footprint. Having our offering recognized by both Forrester and our customers as a leading solution is a critical demonstration of its value,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “We look forward to working hand-in-hand with customers of all sizes to bring Apttus Order Management to the forefront of every revenue discussion.”
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.