Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced 100 percent GAAP revenue growth for the second consecutive year. Company growth is driven by wide adoption of Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash automation solutions including Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Management and Revenue Management.
“It is truly an outstanding achievement for a SaaS-based business such as Apttus to repeatedly deliver 100 percent revenue growth. I am extremely proud of the team at Apttus. Our commitment to customers to provide solutions with enterprise class capability, delivered rapidly and for the best value possible, has been fundamental to our success,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus. “With exciting advancements in Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions coming soon, I’m confident we are poised for another tremendous year in 2014.”
View Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe’s interview on the future of Quote-to-Cash here: http://www.apttus.com/solutions/quote-to-cash/#video
FY2013 Success Highlights
- 62 new enterprise customers drive Apttus’ 100 percent GAAP revenue growth for second consecutive year.
- Completion of a Series A funding round of $37 million from growth equity firms K1 Capital, ICONIQ Capital and salesforce.com.
- 120 percent increase in headcount from 2012.
- FYQ4 new customer highlights include addition of several global customers across a broad range of industries including a worldwide retail brand, leading Europe-based logistics and transport company and a global high-tech manufacturer.
- Apttus EMEA office expands support for European customers with increase in UK -based professional services team.
- Completion of global deployments for several customers including NXP Semiconductor, HP, IMS Health Inc., BMC Software and Ceridian HMC.
- Apttus selected to participate in Salesforce1 AppExchange Accelerate program to fuel the next wave of enterprise ISVs delivering social, mobile and connected cloud apps on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform.
- Apttus’ customer and industry conference, Accelerate 2013, successfully engaged more than 600 professionals in sales, legal, finance and operations in a sold out industry event dedicated to customer success and product innovation in Quote-to-Cash solutions.
- Platinum sponsorship of Salesforce Dreamforce’13 with four booths, presenters in more than ten sessions, an Apttus dedicated customer lounge and joint sponsorship with Apttus partners of multiple conference events.
- Apttus expands leadership team with addition of world-class executives and industry experts in global customer excellence, professional services, finance and marketing.
- Apttus wins total of seven industry awards in 2013 including the Best in Biz Award for Enterprise Product of the Year.
Tweet This: @Apttus delivers 100% GAAP revenue growth for second consecutive year and sees wide adoption of its Quote-to-Cash solutions. http://bit.ly/KXJEoi
- More about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- Meet Apttus at Dreamforce: http://dreamforce.apttus.com
- See customer success interviews: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
Apttus solutions represent a paradigm shift in automating the complete Quote-to-Cash process including configure price quote, contract management, and revenue management. Typical solutions are siloed and require extensive integration between multiple systems. Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash applications are delivered as a service on the most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform and significantly impact revenue maximization through optimizing deals, improving enterprise collaboration and streamlining sales automation processes. Additionally Apttus’ patent pending technologies increase user adoption and usability.
Apttus delivers Quote-to-Cash, category-defining software that drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on Salesforce1, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Proposal Management, Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document.