October 1 by Robert Gonzales
Apttus, a Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced it is a Titanium sponsor of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event. Apttus is also the exclusive sponsor of the Dreamforce 2014 Gala, featuring Bruno Mars. The conference will be held in San Francisco October 13-16, 2014, at the Moscone Center.
Apttus Dreamforce Highlights:
- Official sponsorship of the Dreamforce Gala featuring Bruno Mars on October 14 at the San Francisco Civic Center
- Host of the Apttus Green Zone, a luxury lounge and meeting space for Dreamforce attendees looking to learn more about Quote-to-Cash, located at the corner of 3rd and Howard Street
- Presenter in over seven sessions to help educate salesforce.com users on Quote-to-Cash:
- Five Ways Salesforce Closes Complex Deals, Anytime—Anywhere
- Actionable Analytics–This is Not Your Typical Dashboard & Reporting Session!
- Let’s Make a Deal! Extend Your E-Signature Solution to Close Better Deals Faster
- A Foolproof Guide to E-Commerce and Multi-Channel Success on Salesforce1
- Three Steps to Stop the Family Feud! Advanced Billing for Sales Ops and Finance
- Build Miracles with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Harmonize Your Quote-to-Cash Process
Those looking to interact with Apttus can engage with the team throughout the Dreamforce campus including:
- A Quote-to-Cash center showcasing our Configure Price Quote, Contract Management and Revenue Management Solutions
- Two satellite booths highlighting several of Apttus’ advanced solutions: Apttus X-Author and Apttus Ecommerce
- Two kiosks in the Industry Zone highlighting Apttus’ solutions for Manufacturing and Healthcare and Life Sciences
Comments on the News
- “Apttus solutions are built from the ground up on the Salesforce1 Platform, and have been since 2005,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer and co-founder, Apttus. “We view our titanium sponsorship of Dreamforce 2014 as not only an affirmation of that history, but also as a guiding light towards our productive and innovative future together.”
- “The world has become completely connected,” said Lynn Vojvodich, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. “Dreamforce attendees will experience firsthand how they can run their business from their phone by working with salesforce.com and partners such as Apttus.”
About Dreamforce 2014
Dreamforce 2014 is the world’s largest software event. It unites Salesforce experts, partners and customers to demonstrate how companies of all sizes and industries are running their business from their phones and connecting with customers in a whole new way. With keynotes that showcase visionary technology, more than 1,500 specialized sessions, thousands of live demos and inspiring customer stories, attendees will learn how to transform how they sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Apttus, a category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.